Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Jennifer B.Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Chloe W.
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &

Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp

BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym: Interactive gym helps encourage healthy development Features music, lights, nature sounds, games, and textures 20 minutes of mom-activated continuous music; four songs Ultra-comfortable floor quilt is a soft place for baby play or rest Three different modes of play keep baby alert and interested Large play mat has quilted rainforest-theme surrounded by satin border Includes five repositionable toys Two satin butterflies fly above baby as colored lights pulse Large giraffe sits at the bottom of the rainbow arch Rainbow arch has two linking points for link toys Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym requires 3 C batteries (not included) see more...

• My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourag...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall a...1 Answers
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp
  • "The floor mat is plush and great for playtime or tummy time, with bright colors and textures that baby will love." in 3 reviews
  • "Our daughter loves this." in 1 review
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift for my first child." in 1 review
  • "This is a really great product that has many different objects hanging to keep a child busy." in 1 review
  • "Mu In-Laws bought this as a second playmat for their house and my son LOVED it!" in 1 review
Mission, KS
I love all the different toys and textures on this. It has a bunch of different sounds and songs that it plays too! The only downside is that sometimes the music seems to stall. Overall satisfied though.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves looking at all of the different things. He will stare at himself in the mirror or look at the monkey hanging in the middle. The music is also catchy and energizing for baby. This is a must have baby item.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
We've been using this with my daughter since she was only a couple of weeks old and she loves it! At first she just liked looking at the lights and listening to the music, but now she loves batting at all of the toys. It will keep her entertained for a good 15 minutes while I pick up!
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My son used this for a few months. He didn't seem to care too much for it, but it was nice while it lasted!! Great quality and nice plush items that hang down. Can be used later as single toys~!!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
This was a total must have for me! Gender neutral, which is nice, and lots of interesting things to keep baby occupied. We used it for tummy time as well. Baby girl loved it.
Ja M.
Ja M.
A registry fav!! Great tool for tummy time & back time. Love the portability of this toy!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
This is a really great product that has many different objects hanging to keep a child busy. Very interactive.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
My son was gifted this and he loves it.It soothes and entertains him when he is cranky.The toy itself is colorful,and the cute little animal toye detach.
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
I bought one of these used for my daughter and she loved all the music and sounds it made. it kept her entertained for the right amount of time.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
We had this for my daughter and she loved it. It's very cute and has lots of little animals for your baby to look at and practice grabbing.
My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourage her to like tummy time what do you suggest
Mission, KS
Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall after a while?