Add a Photo
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &

Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp

By FISHER-PRICE
  Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym: Interactive gym helps encourage healthy development Features music, lights, nature sounds, games, and textures 20 minutes of mom-activated continuous music; four songs Ultra-comfortable floor quilt is a soft place for baby play or rest Three different modes of play keep baby alert and interested Large play mat has quilted rainforest-theme surrounded by satin border Includes five repositionable toys Two satin butterflies fly above baby as colored lights pulse Large giraffe sits at the bottom of the rainbow arch Rainbow arch has two linking points for link toys Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym requires 3 C batteries (not included)
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp
Photo (1)
Mission, KS
I love all the different toys and textures on this. It has a bunch of different sounds and songs that it plays too! The only downside is that sometimes the music seems to stall. Overall satisfied though.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My son used this for a few months. He didn't seem to care too much for it, but it was nice while it lasted!! Great quality and nice plush items that hang down. Can be used later as single toys~!!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
April 13, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp
My baby loves looking at all of the different things. He will stare at himself in the mirror or look at the monkey hanging in the middle. The music is also catchy and energizing for baby. This is a must have baby item.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
mi
We've been using this with my daughter since she was only a couple of weeks old and she loves it! At first she just liked looking at the lights and listening to the music, but now she loves batting at all of the toys. It will keep her entertained for a good 15 minutes while I pick up!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
This was a total must have for me! Gender neutral, which is nice, and lots of interesting things to keep baby occupied. We used it for tummy time as well. Baby girl loved it.
Rhianna B.
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
I just received this as a gift for the little baby that I am growing in my belly right now. My youngest son loves to play with his new baby sisters toys and I was surprised at how durable the baby gym is - leaves me at ease knowing that it is a high quality product! I can't wait to see my little girls face as she plays with all the jungle babies!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Chesterfield, VA
My son used this play mat and he loved it and the battery life was great most baby products drain batteries but we never had to replace these batteries and he used it several hours everyday
doreen l.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
The musical gym is a fun companion for my child and yours. 11 activities to try and kept entertained.
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Our daughter loves this. Started placing her under it only a few days old. She grows more interested in it every day!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
My son absolutely LOVED this baby gym! The animals are so very adorable... so, of course, I loved it, too! The floor mat is plush and great for playtime or tummy time, with bright colors and textures that baby will love. The mobile offers lights and sounds for baby. There are several removable animal toys that hang from the "jungle" above baby. The Elephant was one of my son's favorites, as the beads moved when the plastic was spun and my son liked to chew his ears. The parrot spinner was entertaining. My son loved looking at his reflection in the mirror (although the reflection was never clear because the "mirror" is a metallic, reflective sticker). My son's absolute FAVORITE toy from this play mat was the stuffed monkey with the curly tail!! My son used to crawl and stumble around the house with the monkey's tail in his mouth, the stuffed monkey bouncing against his chin as he moved. Personally, I didn't find this to be very portable, but my son and I enjoyed it and I would certainly recommend purchasing it for a baby under 1 year.
My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourage her to like tummy time what do you suggest
Mission, KS
Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall after a while?