Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Chloe W.Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Jennifer B.
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &

Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp

BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym: Interactive gym helps encourage healthy development Features music, lights, nature sounds, games, and textures 20 minutes of mom-activated continuous music; four songs Ultra-comfortable floor quilt is a soft place for baby play or rest Three different modes of play keep baby alert and interested Large play mat has quilted rainforest-theme surrounded by satin border Includes five repositionable toys Two satin butterflies fly above baby as colored lights pulse Large giraffe sits at the bottom of the rainbow arch Rainbow arch has two linking points for link toys Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym requires 3 C batteries (not included) see more...

• My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourag...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall a...1 Answers
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp
  • "The floor mat is plush and great for playtime or tummy time, with bright colors and textures that baby will love." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a really great product that has many different objects hanging to keep a child busy." in 1 review
  • "Mu In-Laws bought this as a second playmat for their house and my son LOVED it!" in 1 review
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift for my first child." in 1 review
  • "Our daughter loves this." in 1 review
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
My son absolutely LOVED this baby gym! The animals are so very adorable... so, of course, I loved it, too! The floor mat is plush and great for playtime or tummy time, with bright colors and textures that baby will love. The mobile offers lights and sounds for baby. There are several removable animal toys that hang from the "jungle" above baby. The Elephant was one of my son's favorites, as the beads moved when the plastic was spun and my son liked to chew his ears. The parrot spinner was entertaining. My son loved looking at his reflection in the mirror (although the reflection was never clear because the "mirror" is a metallic, reflective sticker). My son's absolute FAVORITE toy from this play mat was the stuffed monkey with the curly tail!! My son used to crawl and stumble around the house with the monkey's tail in his mouth, the stuffed monkey bouncing against his chin as he moved. Personally, I didn't find this to be very portable, but my son and I enjoyed it and I would certainly recommend purchasing it for a baby under 1 year.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves looking at all of the different things. He will stare at himself in the mirror or look at the monkey hanging in the middle. The music is also catchy and energizing for baby. This is a must have baby item.
Hillary P.
Mu In-Laws bought this as a second playmat for their house and my son LOVED it! The lights and music are great. He adored the little mirror and he still to this day at over a year old plays with the detachable/hanging toys! It was a nice area for him to do tummy time and to play!
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using this with my daughter since she was only a couple of weeks old and she loves it! At first she just liked looking at the lights and listening to the music, but now she loves batting at all of the toys. It will keep her entertained for a good 15 minutes while I pick up!
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
I just received this as a gift for the little baby that I am growing in my belly right now. My youngest son loves to play with his new baby sisters toys and I was surprised at how durable the baby gym is - leaves me at ease knowing that it is a high quality product! I can't wait to see my little girls face as she plays with all the jungle babies!
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
This mat was a lifesavor to keep my little one occupied when I was trying to cook dinner or fold laundry. She loved the bright colors and the music. She always tried to talk to the giraffe and loved to see herself in the mirror. I got it as a gift so I have no idea as far as cost, but totally worth it if you can afford it!!!
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I love all the different toys and textures on this. It has a bunch of different sounds and songs that it plays too! The only downside is that sometimes the music seems to stall. Overall satisfied though.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My son used this for a few months. He didn't seem to care too much for it, but it was nice while it lasted!! Great quality and nice plush items that hang down. Can be used later as single toys~!!
Aurora B.
My baby rarely used it but did and does use the Mat and toys separately the quality of the Mat is really good and has a few sounds if a baby hits a certain area. It's satiny and cute.
Phonethira C.
I received this as a babyshower gift. And my son loved it and enjoyed doing tummy time. He enjoyed all of the items hanging on it and tried to grab it. And eventually, was able to reach it. He's 1 now so we will definitely keep for our next baby!
Amber D.
Mission, KS
Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall after a while?
My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourage her to like tummy time what do you suggest