Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Jennifer B.Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies & uploaded by Chloe W.
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &

Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp

BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym: Interactive gym helps encourage healthy development Features music, lights, nature sounds, games, and textures 20 minutes of mom-activated continuous music; four songs Ultra-comfortable floor quilt is a soft place for baby play or rest Three different modes of play keep baby alert and interested Large play mat has quilted rainforest-theme surrounded by satin border Includes five repositionable toys Two satin butterflies fly above baby as colored lights pulse Large giraffe sits at the bottom of the rainbow arch Rainbow arch has two linking points for link toys Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Gym requires 3 C batteries (not included) see more...

• My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourag...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall a...1 Answers
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &
Fisher-Price - Rainforest Melodies &amp
  • "The floor mat is plush and great for playtime or tummy time, with bright colors and textures that baby will love." in 3 reviews
  • "Our daughter loves this." in 1 review
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift for my first child." in 1 review
  • "This is a really great product that has many different objects hanging to keep a child busy." in 1 review
  • "Mu In-Laws bought this as a second playmat for their house and my son LOVED it!" in 1 review
Phonethira C.
I received this as a babyshower gift. And my son loved it and enjoyed doing tummy time. He enjoyed all of the items hanging on it and tried to grab it. And eventually, was able to reach it. He's 1 now so we will definitely keep for our next baby!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves looking at all of the different things. He will stare at himself in the mirror or look at the monkey hanging in the middle. The music is also catchy and energizing for baby. This is a must have baby item.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Our son loves his mat like this. We got it at Walmart, and he will lay under playing until he falls asleep! Though it was alittle pricey
Irene L.
Love this gym for my baby. I like how it comes with a musical mobile because not all gyms come with one.
Aurora B.
My baby rarely used it but did and does use the Mat and toys separately the quality of the Mat is really good and has a few sounds if a baby hits a certain area. It's satiny and cute.
delicia h.
mira loma
Baby loved this!!! it made tummy time much more enjoyable, for all of us. definitley worth the price. I'm sad i didn'tget it sooner for baby girl.
Hillary P.
Mu In-Laws bought this as a second playmat for their house and my son LOVED it! The lights and music are great. He adored the little mirror and he still to this day at over a year old plays with the detachable/hanging toys! It was a nice area for him to do tummy time and to play!
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
The musical gym is a fun companion for my child and yours. 11 activities to try and kept entertained.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Our daughter loves this. Started placing her under it only a few days old. She grows more interested in it every day!
Tiffany D.
Delaware, OH
Both of my children have loved this Jungle. I love that I can fold it and take it with me whenever I go somewhere and that it has held up great for 2 babies. It still looks brand new!!
My baby doesn't like tummy time I need something more to encourage her to like tummy time what do you suggest
Amber D.
Mission, KS
Does anyone else have a problem with the music seeming to stall after a while?