Baby & ToddlerBaby Toys & Activity EquipmentBaby Bouncers & RockersFisher-Price

Let your child bounce and sway in the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo, which provides a safe place to play in a fun atmosphere. A new frame allows the seat to rotate a full 360 degrees and permits your baby to play with toys around the rainforest....

Looking for a good bouncer for my 6 months old, any recommendations ?
Looking for a good bouncer for my 3 month old. Any recommendations?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby!
Crystal L.
Ridgedale, MO
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby uploaded by Crystal L.
My son loves this thing! It has a little spot for snacks, so he just sits and snacks and plays. The toys are entertaining. The toys are a little hard to clean, but the seat is removable and washable, which is awesome. I would say it's pretty durable, but one of the springs recently broke (we've had this a while and it has had over a year of use), I contacted Fisher Price to purchase a replacement, but they didn't have any. Purchasing a replacement from another place online would've cost almost as much as a new one, so we are sorry to say goodbye to it.
Ester P.
Hyattsville , MD
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby uploaded by Ester P.
Purchased at: Amazon
We buy this for my almots three months old she don’t used yet but her sister love it is so entertainment and cute 🥰
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Target
My sweet five month old loves his bouncer he so cute he gets to bouncing in it has everyone smiling and laughing with him so cute to watch his excitement I definitely recommend this bouncer also plays music and has toys can play with
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My 4 month old is 16 lbs. She touches the ground perfect for gentle bounces. She stays engaged with the activities, but mainly likes the one with lights and chews the butterfly on a rubber string. Being that she is still young, I was concerned about her being supported, but this jumper fits her great. If you have a smaller infant, I'd just wrap a blanket around baby to support her/him. I did this her first time, but quickly found she didn't need it. My husband set this up. I am the handy woman, he is not.... at all. But he did it successfully, so that should say how easy set up is. It's been 2 months, she is just over 20 lbs now, she now swings herself side to side alot. We have washed the center seat 4 times, it comes on and off easily. Just snug enough to keep a strong hold. Moving up to step 2 was a cinch as well. Haven't had to change the batteries yet. I wish there was more lights and sounds on the other activities so as she spins, she keeps focused for more than a minute. I usually give her extra toys to talk to and suck on. Also, one of the hanging toys isn't as tight in its fitting as the other, so I feel like she'll pull it down soon.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is currently my 7 month old's favorite toy. I love that it grows with her as the height is adjustable. She absolutely loves all of the toys and the fact that she can't spin around to reach them all. The only negative is that it is quite large. The bottom collapses a little for storage, but not really small enough to make it easy to store.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
My little one LOVED this jumperoo. It kept her busy for hours and there was so many different activities for her to do
Sarah S.
Broomfield, CO
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby uploaded by Sarah S.
When my son was little he absolutely loved his bouncer. There were so many fun toys and he loved bouncing. He would bounce for a good 10 minutes before falling asleep. ❤
Savannah L.
Cedarburg, WI
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Baby Jumper Walker Bouncer Activity Seat - Enhances Large Motor Skills through Moving, Spinning and Jumping in a Baby Jumper - Best Value for your Fun Baby uploaded by Savannah L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best jumper on the market! It has so many things to keep your baby entertained and engaged. Such a cute theme with enjoyable sounds and effects. My son loved this! A must buy for all babies. My son even liked it to sleep in 😂
Kayla S.
This is hands down a favorite for my baby girl. She loves to bounce in this and there is activities that keep her entertained a long with sounds. She wore herself out jumping and fell asleep in it. I highly recommend this product!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
My kids spent hours in this jumper. The toys are a cute addition and easily removable. The kids jumping & playing triggers the musical toys which encourage more jumping & play. This is a great way for babies to get exercise and strengthen their leg muscles.