Fisher Price Rainforest Infant Bath Center uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY FISHER-PRICE

The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center brings a comfortable bath time experience to both baby and mom in three stages of use (Newborn, Infant, and Older Infant/Toddler) in a very fresh translucent tub. A wonderful bolstered soft sling with separate head support cradles newborns for mom, then detaches from one end to lie over the small end of the tub as a pad for more active babies. When baby can sit up alone, the large end of the tub provides just the right sized tub for lots of fun play. Soft cushions along the upper lip of the tub give parents four comfortable resting spots for their arms and wrists. The tub comes with three rainforest-themed toys: a toucan water sifter, a frog pouring cup and a monkey teether toy for lots of fun in the tub! Measurements 32 L x 19 W x 10 H. see more...

Krista N.
Athens, TX
LOVE the rainforest collection. Had the tub for my son when he was a baby. Great size and easy to store
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I had this bathtub for my 2nd son it was so easy to handle. He loved the monkey that came with it.
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
Convenient to lay my infant in & wash. Easy to use easy to clean & not so slippery.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this and I'm switching it from the newborn to 3-6 month stage. All the directions that I've seen just say undo the bottom straps. Where do I put them? Or do I just let them sit there and get in the way?