Fisher Price Rainforest Infant Bath Center uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY FISHER-PRICE

The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center brings a comfortable bath time experience to both baby and mom in three stages of use (Newborn, Infant, and Older Infant/Toddler) in a very fresh translucent tub. A wonderful bolstered soft sling with separate head support cradles newborns for mom, then detaches from one end to lie over the small end of the tub as a pad for more active babies. When baby can sit up alone, the large end of the tub provides just the right sized tub for lots of fun play. Soft cushions along the upper lip of the tub give parents four comfortable resting spots for their arms and wrists. The tub comes with three rainforest-themed toys: a toucan water sifter, a frog pouring cup and a monkey teether toy for lots of fun in the tub! Measurements 32 L x 19 W x 10 H. see more...

Alexys C.
We have all of those style things.. from a bouncer to a vibrating chair to a play yard to this bath tub! it's very cute for a little boy. and we love it
Sara T.
Santa Fe, NM
Convenient to lay my infant in & wash. Easy to use easy to clean & not so slippery.
Beth W.
Mayfield, KY
I had this bath for my first child. We did use it until he could sit, but I have chose not to use for my consecutive kiddos. No matter how tight the top net is, the plastic divider in the bottom part rubbed on my child's back leaving and uncomfortable looking red mark. When using without the net, the position was always awkward for my child to sit in. While not a major flaw, the toys also did not stay plugged into their spots. We have went with a mesh bath seat and are much happier!
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I have this and I'm switching it from the newborn to 3-6 month stage. All the directions that I've seen just say undo the bottom straps. Where do I put them? Or do I just let them sit there and get in the way?