BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Tub The Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Tub brings a comfortable bath time experience to both baby and mom in 3 stages of use: Newborn, Infant, Toddler in a fresh translucent tub. A colorful soft sling featuring a cast of Rainforest characters cradles newborns. In infant mode the baby stopper provides a reclined position for baby to be bathed. When baby can sit up along, the insert can be removed and the large end of the tub provides just the right sized tub for lots of fun play. The tub comes with 2 Rainforest themed toys: an alligator sifter, and a hippo pouring cup for lots of fun in the tub! Tub has a hook and drain plug for easy drying. see more...

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Gray, TN
Works perfectly for bathing my little boy. He enjoys bath time and it makes it easy on me
Nina H.
Nina H.
I've been using this tub since my son was about 6 weeks (now 3 months). We love the sling for him right now, and I like how big and deep the tub is, so he can kick and wiggle around to play during the bath. It's easy to clean and the sling snaps off easily.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I have this bath tub and am using it now for my two month old son, its perfect for new borns. It all so has a little insert for older babies. I also like the two little water cups in fun shapes. Great Buy!!!
Erika B.
Erika B.
So far I have enjoyed the tub. If not careful it does slide around and/or fall back if you are not careful. I really like the infant insert and it holds baby in for easier washing
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This works well with a very small infant who doesn't want to move around much. I don't like how big it is (compared to other tubs). Plus having to clean it and it's parts to make sure it doesn't get mildew.
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Super cute tub! I gave this to a friend for her baby shower and created a themed tub basket!