Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by Samantha R.Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by Anais S.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Deluxe Bouncer

Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends Deluxe Bouncer: Recommended for babies up to 25 lbs Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Calming vibrations help lull baby to sleep Cushy seat with soft head support 12 rainforest-themed songs and sounds 2 musical modes let mom or baby control the action Features toy bar with animal friends and light-up waterfall Seat pad is removable, machine washable and dryer safe Requires 3 C batteries (not included) Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• So my fellow moms and mess soldiers, what is your best wa...8 Answers
  • How much is this priced at ?11 Answers
  • This is so cute. Question when it comes to cleaning, I wa...6 Answers
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great baby product. I bought a similar one (just years older) for my oldest son, and loved it... so I bought one for my middle and youngest too! They all loved it. Highly recommended. The music is soothing for baby.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
From all of my four kiddos they all had bouncers all different , and this is the only one that I really like and that my baby at the time enjoyed... really recommend. He loved the music and the lights.
Victoria P.
Esta sillita como le digo yo, es una de las cosas más prácticas para colocar a tu bebé para que se entretenga de forma segura y cómoda, mientras que lo tienes al alcance de tu vista. Tiene tantos colores que le ayuda a su desarrollo neuronal. El bebé se entretiene de sólo ver los colores en el arco, y además juega a llevarse los juguetitos que guindan a su boca porque así es como van descubriendo el mundo durante la fase oral. Personalmente no uso la opción de vibrador porque considero que no le hace falta. Con el movimiento propio del bebé la silla se balancea sola. La uso para tener a mi bebé cerca de mí cuando estoy cocinando o comiendo. La recomiendo 100%
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Muy cómodo y súper practico para colocar al bebe y así el o ella pueda jugar tranquilamente el aparato que tiene con música y vibrador es súper relajante para el baby a mi hijita le encanta juega y se duerme también lo recomiendo 👍🏻
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My youngest son loved this bouncer so much. The colors and images are so vibrant and happy. The only thing negative I had with this I felt my soon outgrew it way too quickly, not sure if it's slightly smaller than other bouncers.
lorena c.
Livingston , CA
I love this bouncer the colors are really bright which gets the babies attention and all the toys hanging from it it really entritain my baby.. he loved it so much he was really happy when he was n it.. now he's 3 but I highly recommend it
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
I LOVE this bouncer! It has gentle vibration that soothes & bounces perfectly with an easy nudge! Baby can use this for a while & it's super helpful! I would definitely recommend it to every new mom!
Aubrey W.
Personally as a mother of 2 girls and soon a newborn son I love these bouncers!! They help to calm the baby, give them some movement and have fun colorful toys to play with. Babies love to bunch so I say yes to this for any mom or dad who has a baby.
Katie W.
Douglasville, GA
So.ething all new mommys need to envest in a bouncer is a great way to get the baby to to sleep and to keep them busy when there small my baby loves this bouncer she uses it daily
Anna T.
Glen Allen, VA
This keeps the baby active and very helpful when you have to go to the bathroom. The portablility is great and the rubber feet are sturdy. I will say the downside is how the metal rods stand. I've stubbed my toes many times.
Cynthia H.
How much is this priced at ?
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
So my fellow moms and mess soldiers, what is your best way to clean the seat fabric? Im at a loss as to what is best too do?
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is so cute. Question when it comes to cleaning, I want to take off the cover and wash it, but I want to hear from someone who has already done it. Was it easy to get off and put back on?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This is cute. Do they have smaller and bigger sizes?