BY FISHER-PRICE #90 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer is a tremendous toy for any child. It has all of the features parents have come to know and expect in a Fisher-Price bouncer including music and safety features. The Rainforest Bouncer is easy for both child and mom and dad to use. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer features a new rainforest themed fashion and toy bar with a see through waterfall as the centerpiece. The waterfall effect is created with lights and clear spinning helixes. It has 3 animals attached which have to do with the rainforest including a monkey, a frog playing peek-a-boo and a bobbling toucan bird. This Fisher-Price bouncer is stimulating for baby because it plays 8 long songs and 6 shorts songs, which baby can activate. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer is certain to be a hit with all tropical babies. see more...

Stefanie R.
LEBANON, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved this bouncer! It came in so handy when he get tired of laying around but still couldn't hold himself up. It helped him to feel as thiugh he wasn't laying down and was also interactive!
Scarlet F.
me fscino esta silla mesedora para mi bebe noah, fue indispensable para mi, me ayudaba mucho a la hora de hacer mis cosas de la casa, solo locoloba ahi y se distrai balanceandoce y viendo los colores y juguetes que trae, y tambvien la use mucho como canmita para la siesta muiy comoda.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son absolutely loved this as a newborn to well over about 8 months. He loved looking at the toys and loved the music and sounds. I love how you can turn the vibration on and off; my son preferred it on. Made my baby very calm and happy so I definitely recommend this.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Out of the three bouncers I've tried this is my favorite! The lights grabbed my daughters attention and kept her entertained! She loves kicking the animals. And she also enjoyed the vibration that this does. I highly recommend.
Alexis R.
Babies seem to love this contraption! Every time I baby'sat a baby, the parents would automatically pull this out in case they wanted me to put the baby to sleep or distract them. It has bright colors, multiple objects for them to play with, and you can strap them in for safety.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product, my so loves it every gime i sit him on it. So many bright colors plus the toy. Theres nothing bad i can say about this product .
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The straps on this seat are placed in a weird spot and the seat sits low. He would hit the floor when he bounced. I don't recommend this seat.
Drea T.
Dallas, TX
My son loved this! The lights and sounds kept him entertained and help with hand eye coordination development.