Fisher Price - Rainforest Bouncer uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer Toy bar features see-through waterfall effect Three colorful animals surround the waterfall Two hanging animals provide lights and sounds when batted in baby-activated mode Three sound effects Six shorter songs Eight long parent-activated continuous play songs Parent-activated calming vibrations Three-point restraint Machine-washable pad Toy bar is removable for easy access to baby Weight limit: 25 pounds Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer requires four D alkaline batteries (not included) Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer model #K2564 see more...

Fisher Price - Rainforest Bouncer
  • "My daughter loved this bouncer since she was a newborn has many features such as music the monkey and bird move up and down all with out over stimulating your little one." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved the way the parts moved." in 2 reviews
  • "I loved this product for my son, the music was bearable, the theme is adorable and my baby would sleep while in it." in 1 review
  • "she loves to play with the hanging toys and loves the music" in 1 review
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I loved this and my baby did to the waterfall really calmed her down. And it vibrated also she used it up to 6 months. It was a gift and it was the best and very used one.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Fisher Price is always my go to brand for baby's and toddlers! My grandson loved the vibration and the music and animals. A great entertainment for your infant!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Hilliard, OH
The music and vibrating were great for my son and he was able to use this for several months
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Actually bought this from a yard sale and my boy loved it. His favorite was the way it lit up right in front of his face. He never wanted to get rid of it.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
This is super cute, but my son was not a fan. He would sit in it, but never interacted with the toy aspect of it. Would probably be great for use with newborn age so they have something to look at and somewhere for you to put them down so you can do stuff, but keep them in view.
hemil m.
hemil m.
This is the best !!! We love it so much. Very nice music and vibration too. Keeps baby entertained for long. Nice colors too
Victoria  D.
Victoria D.
I'm not sure what I would do without my bouncer. I love how you can bring it with you anywhere easily.
Trista C.
Trista C.
This was fabulous for my lils.

They used this till they were able to sit up on their own
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
This was great for my son when he was an infant. It always seemed to soothe him and he took naps in it a lot of the time. I will definitely be looking into another one when our next child is born.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.
Redondo Beach, CA
He loves staring at the tubes that light up blue and the monkey that swings to the music. he's not quite at the stage where he can reach the toys with his hands but he kicks them with his feet and knees, loves to bounce in it and it saves our arms from rocking him