Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub! uploaded by Romi G.Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub! uploaded by Ashley H.

BY FISHER-PRICE #26 in Baby Shampoo

Baby will have a whale of a good time in this adorable bath center that grows from infant to toddler. A contoured "baby stopper" insert keeps your infant from sliding into the water.  When your little one becomes a toddler, remove the "baby stopper" to reveal a deep basin with non-slip surface.   Use the adorable baby whale toy for washing or play, and bath time will be a splish-splashin blast! ; see more...

• is it secure to place a baby within? is it very steady?2 Answers
  • How does the baby stay in place using this1 Answers
  • Is this held on with suction cups? If so, do they actuall...3 Answers
Meagan M.
I used this tub with my first daughter back in 2011. I held onto it and have now been using it for my second daughter who was born last year in 2017. It still looks brand new. It fits perfectly in our kitchen sink. I’ve used this with my daughters since birth. My 8 month old is still using it but not for too much longer.
Kaytlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this tub for both of my boys. It is sturdy and fits perfectly in our tub. Both of my boys enjoyed it and I never felt it was uncomfortable. Great baby tub, it is my go to baby shower gift.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very convenient for quick bath times and keeps baby contained. Does need to be drained and dried when done with bathtime and definitely takes up some space, but not too bad. We've kept ours for 2 of our littles and it has stayed in good shape. I recommend every new mama add one to their registry!
Romi G.
My son has been using this tub since he was 5 days old. Its been six months and he loves it just as much. The tub has grown with him. He fits perfectly in it. He has never slipped or felt uncomfortable. It fits into single and double sinks. My son also lives the little whale cup that comes with the tub. He really loves bath time and part of the credit goes to this tub.
Maite L.
I loved this tub! It was the only tub that fit in our oversized kitchen sink and that was very important since I had to have an emergency c-section and could not bend down to have it on the tub. She fit perfectly inside even though she was a preemie and she truly enjoyed it once she got bigger! And all of the whale themed bath products were just so cute!!!
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
This is the cutest tub ever. It makes it so easy to bathe our son. He loves splashing in the water that collects at his feet. It allows him to sit in a comfortable sitting position as we wash him. It comes with the cutest whale cup that has holes to sprinkle water down onto him. Easy to clean and sturdy no slip design.
Kathy R.
Marysville, OH
My husband is always worried about getting water in our baby's ears when bathing. The insert in this tub allows the baby to be submerged without their head getting wet and makes for a much easier bathing experience. We had a different tub and hated it for our older daughter - this one is great so far! We love the over the sink convenience and I believe our daughter will be able to use it for at least 6 months. Plus, it's cute! :)
Samantha M.
Good tub for the price. For the first few baths baby was still very tiny so we put a foam fish ($6 at buybuybaby) in it on top of the seat for extra cushion and height. Now it works great that she is 11 weeks but I wish the seat was adjustable. She is not ready to have it removed but it would be nice to lower it slightly so she could be a bit more in the water so I could fill it less. All in all it works well. Easy to clean and drain.
Nixaliz C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this at Baby Depot for 20bucks, best buy ever. I used it since my baby was 1 week old until he was 10 months old, the only reason i stopped using it was because my son would stand up and try to get out. The 'baby stopper' is great for small babies, and the padded area is non-skid. When baby is able to seat on his own that piece can be removed. Tub is very easy to clean.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es cómoda entra el bebé hasta el año y medio, cuando es recien nacido tiene un separador para achicar la bañera, el color es bello igual que su forma, los bebes están cómodos, el precio es aceptable, es duradera, la usé con primer hijo y ahora la usa el segundo pequeño.
Trisha R.
Need to get one of them for my son's bath tub. Where can you buy them at.?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How does this work?? Does it float in the bath tub? What age baby can you use it with?
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Has anyone figured out how to take the center "bump" for cleaning?
Caprese C.
Nashville, TN
Is this held on with suction cups? If so, do they actually hold??
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
is it secure to place a baby within? is it very steady?