Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub! uploaded by Romi G.Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub! uploaded by ashley h.

BY FISHER-PRICE #56 in Children's Bath

Baby will have a whale of a good time in this adorable bath center that grows from infant to toddler. A contoured "baby stopper" insert keeps your infant from sliding into the water.  When your little one becomes a toddler, remove the "baby stopper" to reveal a deep basin with non-slip surface.   Use the adorable baby whale toy for washing or play, and bath time will be a splish-splashin blast! ; see more...

• is it secure to place a baby within? is it very steady?1 Answers
  • How does the baby stay in place using this1 Answers
  • Is this held on with suction cups? If so, do they actually hold??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Romi G.
My son has been using this tub since he was 5 days old. Its been six months and he loves it just as much. The tub has grown with him. He fits perfectly in it. He has never slipped or felt uncomfortable. It fits into single and double sinks. My son also lives the little whale cup that comes with the tub. He really loves bath time and part of the credit goes to this tub.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
This is the cutest tub ever. It makes it so easy to bathe our son. He loves splashing in the water that collects at his feet. It allows him to sit in a comfortable sitting position as we wash him. It comes with the cutest whale cup that has holes to sprinkle water down onto him. Easy to clean and sturdy no slip design.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es cómoda entra el bebé hasta el año y medio, cuando es recien nacido tiene un separador para achicar la bañera, el color es bello igual que su forma, los bebes están cómodos, el precio es aceptable, es duradera, la usé con primer hijo y ahora la usa el segundo pequeño.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
Mega Parent Expert
This bath for baby is excellent. My baby loves. the space it's great and the price too. I highly recommend it.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
At first my son hated being on this tub but after his second bath he loved it! He seems to be very comfortable while being on the tub, just wish the Newborn divider came with a bit of a cushion just as the back rest did on the tub. Other than that it is the perfect first tub! Plus a very convenient water fall toy.
Maite L.
I loved this tub! It was the only tub that fit in our oversized kitchen sink and that was very important since I had to have an emergency c-section and could not bend down to have it on the tub. She fit perfectly inside even though she was a preemie and she truly enjoyed it once she got bigger! And all of the whale themed bath products were just so cute!!!
Kathy R.
Marysville, OH
My husband is always worried about getting water in our baby's ears when bathing. The insert in this tub allows the baby to be submerged without their head getting wet and makes for a much easier bathing experience. We had a different tub and hated it for our older daughter - this one is great so far! We love the over the sink convenience and I believe our daughter will be able to use it for at least 6 months. Plus, it's cute! :)
Samantha M.
Good tub for the price. For the first few baths baby was still very tiny so we put a foam fish ($6 at buybuybaby) in it on top of the seat for extra cushion and height. Now it works great that she is 11 weeks but I wish the seat was adjustable. She is not ready to have it removed but it would be nice to lower it slightly so she could be a bit more in the water so I could fill it less. All in all it works well. Easy to clean and drain.
Nixaliz C.
I bought this at Baby Depot for 20bucks, best buy ever. I used it since my baby was 1 week old until he was 10 months old, the only reason i stopped using it was because my son would stand up and try to get out. The 'baby stopper' is great for small babies, and the padded area is non-skid. When baby is able to seat on his own that piece can be removed. Tub is very easy to clean.
Taja C.
Edmond, OK
Great tub to grow with! It has a little insert when the baby is small to help the baby lie in it and it fits well over a double sink in the kitchen. When she started to sit up and splash more, we took the insert out and then placed it in our tub. She's just using the regular tub now, but we placed this tub in the living room, because we were going to put it away for our next baby, but she had other plans and loves sitting in it and playing with toys. So, now it's been become one of her favorite toys. Haha.
Caprese C.
Nashville, TN
Is this held on with suction cups? If so, do they actually hold??
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Has anyone figured out how to take the center "bump" for cleaning?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert
How does this work?? Does it float in the bath tub? What age baby can you use it with?
Trisha R.
Need to get one of them for my son's bath tub. Where can you buy them at.?
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA
Does this also have a mesh bottom or is it just on the front?