Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile uploaded by diana i.

BY FISHER-PRICE #3 in Nursery Decorations

Animal friends from around the planet twirl and smile down at baby as music plays and a fascinating light show dances up above. The delicate canopy keeps images close, so it s easier for young babies to focus.  As baby grows, you can remove the mobile and project the show on the ceiling, with sweet music or sounds playing along.  Mobile requires 4 D batteries; remote requires 2 AAA batteries. 3 musical settings! 1 Long-playing, continuous music 2 Music with motion 3 Music, motion & projection  ; see more...

Buy on Fisher-...*
  • "My son loved it he would lay in bed bed watching it and went right to sleep!!" in 2 reviews
  • "it has helped get her to relax and fall asleep on her own." in 1 review
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
We just got this as an early Christmas present and my daughter loves it. She will lay in her crib for over an hour watching the projector and talking to the animals. The music is the perfect volume and the remote is great for when you wake up in the middle of the night and need to turn the music back on.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
This is mobile is great! It plays soft lullabies, nature sounds, or heartbeat and has a projection that goes onto the mobile which spins. My son loves it and it helps him go to sleep. My only cons are that it is battery operated and times off at 30 minutes.
Melissa M.
This is really cute! My daughter used this and now my son is. It plays music, nature sounds, or heart beat. I always play the heart beat sounds. He loves laying in his crib and watching the animals go around and he likes the colors that project! When your child gets older you can take off the mobile part with the animals and have the pictures project on the ceiling. This is perfect because they cannot get hurt by pulling the mobile down. So you get a lot of use out this this.
Christine C.
We loved this with our first daughter, hoping to get another one for our second! i liked that is has different music/sound settings, volume control, the light option and the mobile. the best part is the little remote. that is so convenient. it has helped get her to relax and fall asleep on her own. the projection option is pretty cool too. product was sturdy and worked as anticipated
Sarah C.
One of our best baby purchases. We bought our Precious Planet projection mobile in 2009 for our son to use. He used it up through age 3.5 until we moved him from toddler bed to a twin bed. Now the mobile is in use again with our baby girl. Occasionally the projection show gets hung up and pauses, but otherwise it is still running well after almost 6 years. Highly recommend.
Jade K.
San Antonio , Texas
This mobile is great. It has a remote that you can use if the mobile stops and your child is still awake making it easier than having the baby see you. The mobile plays classical music along with nature sounds so whatever suits your child's needs. The music comes out bmvery relaxing along with the dimmed lights and slow rotation.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
My family has had like 3-4 of these. All the babies enjoy then. They break semi super easy and hard to keep in the family, but for the moneys worth your getting a great product!
Lindsey A.
Howell, MI
This mobile was the only thing that could get my first daughter to go to bed as a baby. She loves watching the animals and listening to the music.
KEIBA Y.
Hialeah, FL
This product really engages the infant. It has sounds and has movement that allows the infant to increase their motor skills and listening skills.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
These are made to put your kids for a nap or to sleep at night but my daughter would stay up smiling at this all night long till she fell asleep.
Lisa V.
Would it be safe for my baby to sleep under it?
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it help baby go to sleep? Can the baby sleep under it? Like it won't fall on her head
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I have the one with the stars and moon. Do animal project on the inside of this? This is so cute. My daughter is obsessed with the stars one.
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this mobile easy to attach to a crib? Do you need a screwdriver in order to attach it?