Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile uploaded by Bethany L.Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile uploaded by diana i.

BY FISHER-PRICE #6 in Nursery Decorations

Animal friends from around the planet twirl and smile down at baby as music plays and a fascinating light show dances up above. The delicate canopy keeps images close, so it s easier for young babies to focus.  As baby grows, you can remove the mobile and project the show on the ceiling, with sweet music or sounds playing along.  Mobile requires 4 D batteries; remote requires 2 AAA batteries. 3 musical settings! 1 Long-playing, continuous music 2 Music with motion 3 Music, motion & projection  ; see more...

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile
  • "My son loved it he would lay in bed bed watching it and went right to sleep!!" in 2 reviews
  • "it has helped get her to relax and fall asleep on her own." in 1 review
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite mobile EVER! I had one with my eldest son and when he outgrew it I gave it away. Then when I found out I was pregnant again, I searched high and low until I found another! This thing is seriously awesome, it plays nature sounds, heart beats and regular little tunes. The umbella has 4 stuffed babies that hang from it. The umbrella also rotates through battery power, meanwhile a projector shines a little pictures on the inside of the umbrella. You can customize settings to be brighter or dimmer; louder or quieter. The best part?! It has a remote that you cam hang from the baby's bedroom door, and anytime they get fussy or the mobile cuts off; you can turn it on without ever letting the baby see you sneaking in.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is mobile is great! It plays soft lullabies, nature sounds, or heartbeat and has a projection that goes onto the mobile which spins. My son loves it and it helps him go to sleep. My only cons are that it is battery operated and times off at 30 minutes.
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is really cute! My daughter used this and now my son is. It plays music, nature sounds, or heart beat. I always play the heart beat sounds. He loves laying in his crib and watching the animals go around and he likes the colors that project! When your child gets older you can take off the mobile part with the animals and have the pictures project on the ceiling. This is perfect because they cannot get hurt by pulling the mobile down. So you get a lot of use out this this.
Christine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We loved this with our first daughter, hoping to get another one for our second! i liked that is has different music/sound settings, volume control, the light option and the mobile. the best part is the little remote. that is so convenient. it has helped get her to relax and fall asleep on her own. the projection option is pretty cool too. product was sturdy and worked as anticipated
Sarah C.
One of our best baby purchases. We bought our Precious Planet projection mobile in 2009 for our son to use. He used it up through age 3.5 until we moved him from toddler bed to a twin bed. Now the mobile is in use again with our baby girl. Occasionally the projection show gets hung up and pauses, but otherwise it is still running well after almost 6 years. Highly recommend.
Jade K.
San Antonio , Texas
This mobile is great. It has a remote that you can use if the mobile stops and your child is still awake making it easier than having the baby see you. The mobile plays classical music along with nature sounds so whatever suits your child's needs. The music comes out bmvery relaxing along with the dimmed lights and slow rotation.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
We just got this as an early Christmas present and my daughter loves it. She will lay in her crib for over an hour watching the projector and talking to the animals. The music is the perfect volume and the remote is great for when you wake up in the middle of the night and need to turn the music back on.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beautiful mobile that keeps the baby happy and calm. Very lightweight and easy to assemble. the babies have a great time with this and it also puts them to sleep. it looks great and is easy to clean if it gets dusty or dirty. I can dismantle it with ease to take on travel
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
My family has had like 3-4 of these. All the babies enjoy then. They break semi super easy and hard to keep in the family, but for the moneys worth your getting a great product!
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
My daughter loves the Fisher Price mobile. It seems to soothe her to sleep every time. The music is so soothing and the movement relaxes her every time. Fisher price mobiles are also a very good product for the price you pay!
Lisa V.
Would it be safe for my baby to sleep under it?
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it help baby go to sleep? Can the baby sleep under it? Like it won't fall on her head
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I have the one with the stars and moon. Do animal project on the inside of this? This is so cute. My daughter is obsessed with the stars one.
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this mobile easy to attach to a crib? Do you need a screwdriver in order to attach it?