Fisher-Price Pink Sparkles Tub uploaded by Nicole G.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Your baby will love bath time in this pink sparkles tub from fisher-price. With your newborn, use the cushiony cradle-sling position to provide extra head support and stability. It easily converts to a reclined-support position for older infants. A contoured insert keeps your infant from sliding into the water. When your little one grows up to a toddler, remove the insert to reveal a deep basin with non-slip surface. It comes with 2 fun tub toys for you to use to rinse and entertain your baby. see more...

Fisher-Price Pink Sparkles Tub
  • "Love this product still use it for my two year old she loves the color and the sparkles" in 1 review
  • "The tub is great though it's the perfect size until they are ready for a bath ring." in 1 review
  • "we received it as a baby shower gift and it is one of the gifts i use every day or every other day." in 1 review
  • "This was not the original baby bath I wanted, but we received it as a baby shower gift and I actually loved it for my daughter!" in 1 review
Divya B.
My baby loves to splash and play in this bath. And I love the pink color. She really enjoys bath time
Nicole G.
Love love love this bath tub! Not only is it cute but my daughter really enjoyed it! Perfect for newborns and toddlers. I like how there is a bar in the middle that can be removed one the child is older. I would Defenitly use this product in the future.
MELISSA Y.
This was one of the best presents!!! I love it! .... I used it since my daughter was a newborn. now she is 18 months old but we still use it when she wants to play in the water for a little. Its good for a newborn using the net part inside it, then when they grow you take it out and use the infant part where it's leaned back a little bit, then switch to the other side when they are starting to sit up on their own. I would recommend this tub to any parent and its also a great gift  the price is great and best of all its one of those products you will use everyday and is durable.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love the net inside of this infant bath. It was perfect for when you first bring baby home and are nervous about using a big tub. This net gave me comfort and as my baby grew and no longer needed it, you can take it out.
Isylma E.
Airway Hgts, WA
This tub was my favorite! My daughter just outgrew it at almost 11 months and she loved it as well. We were given some of the other high end baby baths even the baby spa and this by far has been the best. We loved the net for when she was not able to sit yet. It was easy and held baby safely in tub. Once the bet was removed it is nice because it has a little lip that holds baby in place to prevent baby sliding in the tub for sitting and laying down. I really can't say even great things! I would get this for a new paren't over all the others any day!
Christin W.
Flowood, MS
I love this bathtub. Used it for my 9 month old daughter as a newborn, and still using it. Its good for a newborn using the net part inside it, then when they grow you take it out and use the infant part where it's leaned back a little bit, then switch to the other side when they are starting to sit up on their own. Ours also has the temp reading if it's too hot or too cold. We love our baby tub, but its almost time to move to the big bathtub.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
This tub was great when my daughter was a newborn. It kept her upright and secure while I washed her. She was comfortable and happy to be in it. Eventually I ended up just taking a bath with her and holding her up myself to get some skin to skin time but I think the tub is great when babies are too young to hold yourself.
Amber G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This was not the original baby bath I wanted, but we received it as a baby shower gift and I actually loved it for my daughter! The infant insert is secure and holds your baby so they are safe and when the infant gets older, you can just take it out and they just still play in this bath tub! It's great that it grows with the child
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Pink Sparkles tub was used for my granddaughter. It's perfect for the tiny newborn up to over 12 months. Used the net for your newborn. Then remove it when the baby can sit up with your help. It comes with bath toys too!
Amanda G.
Durham, Nc
We bought one of these for our granddaughter and she loves to splash and play during bath time. The sling was great to use when she was smaller but we have since graduated to no longer needing it. She appeared comfortable and it supported her well during the infant stage.
Samantha R.
Eldorado Springs
Does this hold the baby in place? Does it help them from falling under water?