BY FISHER-PRICE

The penguin pal tub from fisher-price will keep your little one squeaky clean from infant to toddler. The penguin's adorable foam face cushions your younger baby, while a contoured "baby stopper" insert keeps him from sliding into the water. When baby gets older, remove the insert to reveal a deep basin with a non-slip surface. This fun tub features foot-shaped storage bins and includes a soft-spray rinse bottle. . â . â see more...

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Buda, TX
I love penguins and this design is adorable. I used this for my LO when he was 2 months old until he was really stable enough to sit up by himself. The infant insert worked really well and he just loved to lay back and splash. This also came with a sprinkle top water bottle, which we still use to this day.
Aubrie F.
Aubrie F.
A great tub. Has held up for two kids now and looks like it did from day one. Simple design and comfortable for babies. Safe and reliable. Only thing is I would recommend piping out the yellow infant insert and cleaning underneath it from time to time. It can get dirty and moldy if not cleaned out regularly. Also a little bulky since it doesn't fold up or anything but that wasn't and hasn't been an issue for us. We just store in the tub when no ones using it.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
I make little baskets for all of my friends that have babies and this is one of the things I put in there for them. Very handy!
Margret B.
Margret B.
This is one of the first teethers my daughter used! She loved it because of the penguin. It held up well after several months of constant teething, and her teeth never broke through the material!
Amber  s.
Amber s.
I love fisher price teethers. I really like that it has a separate handle so it is not too cold for baby to hold if it is frozen.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
I think the design is so cute like it's adorable but it's not my favorite tub to use I like tubs with the removable part because it adds comfort to the baby
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
We have been using this since she was a newborn. The bump helps to keep her in place without falling over and soon we will be using it without. A little big to store though.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Omg this looks so cute! Is it functional?