BY FISHER-PRICE #37 in Swings

Fisher-Price Papasan Mocha Butterfly Cradle Swing: Two music modes and two sound effects 16 songs total: 8 entertaining and 8 soothing songs along with 2 long play sounds Customizable swinging experience: motion, music, mobile or any combination 6 variable speeds Bead bar on the feeding tray 5-point safety restraint The Papasan musical swing has a secure steel frame folds easily for convenient storage Maximum weight 25 lbs. Fisher-Price cradle swing requires assembly see more...

Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
This swing I bought used and it's gone through two of my children. I love it. The base is starting to rock a little but I think it needs to be tightened. Do not let your child sleep in a swing overnight. I read reviews off a different site saying their child fell out in the middle of night. You should not let a child sleep in any swing period. Not swings fault.
Idania M.
Oh por dios que hermoso de verdad con solo de verlo me encantaria que mi hija pudiera tener uno, ademas que me ayudaria cuando me toque los que haceres del hogar espero que sea enviado en alguna campaƱa y pueda obtenerlo buenisimo para tener a los bebes cuidados y entretenidos
Amy S.
Lake Villa, IL
I got this as a gift when my daughter was born. We loved it!! She was a winter baby, so I felt like the canopy kept her a little warmer and she loved the lights. And it's corded so you don't have to worry about batteries.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
I love this item , usually leave the baby and she falls asleep instantly or watches TV with me etc