BY FISHER-PRICE

This bath center from fisher-price is designed to be comfortable for both baby and you. With your newborn, use the cushiony cradle-sling position to provide extra head support and stability. It easily converts to a reclined-support position for older infants. Remove the sling for toddlers. Soft arm cushions provide comfort for you while youre giving your baby a bath. A drain plug helps make emptying and cleaning the tub easy.

• When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?6 Answers
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Very safe for baby and easy to use and grows with them as well. I've used this product with my siblings and nieces and nephews and they have all loved it.
lauren v.
Great bath tub! comes with cute little accessories as well and it can be used for a good amount of time, my little one is a year old and still fits in it!
Selena D.
Uniontown, PA
I love this bath tub. Light weight, easy to clean, easy to store. Works perfect for holding my son in place. Comes with the little toys thT my son loves
Cristina S.
Tustin, CA
Baby loves it. I love it. What more can I say? I set baby up in the tub on the counter and it drains right into the sink. Sturdy. Good support. We love.
Jessie C.
lawrence, MA
This tub is left for my preemie son. The insert works great he loves it. Out of all the tubs on the market, this one is the best for little babies.
Gina D.
Love this tub! I used it until my baby girl grew out of it. It helped her learn to sit up and take a bath without having to much water around her.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I got this for my son and it has worked out perfectly so far. I really like being able to use the same bathtub now that he's older by simply taking out the infant sling.
jessica k.
Fitzgerald, GA
I just bought this tub in pink for my baby girl and I love it. I feel safe putting my newborn in the sling and it grows with u r child.
Kristen L.
This was a wonderful bath tub. It is very easy to use. I would highly recommend this for any new mommies.
Brittany J.
Glendale , AZ
I loved this tub. The net is so helpful with a newborn instead of having them slide all over the place.
Erin C.
When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?