BY FISHER-PRICE

This bath center from fisher-price is designed to be comfortable for both baby and you. With your newborn, use the cushiony cradle-sling position to provide extra head support and stability. It easily converts to a reclined-support position for older infants. Remove the sling for toddlers. Soft arm cushions provide comfort for you while youre giving your baby a bath. A drain plug helps make emptying and cleaning the tub easy.

• When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?6 Answers
rosa h.
Fischer price is one of the best brands for baby. For my new born I used a Fischer price bath just like this and it was very convenient because the layer of sheet didn't let my baby slide. She was nice and safe while I have her a bath
Angie H.
Grovetown, GA
This tub lasted me a little over 2 years from birth until my son became a toddler. Great and not too bulky. It is definitely the best baby tub I have ever used.
Ashley S.
Athens, GA
This product was great from around 3 months till 6 months. But after that she wanted to play in the actually tub. Plus the toddler side of the baby tub never fit her correctly so she was uncomfortable in the tub.
Mia W.
This is a must have when you have an infant not able to sit up yet. The lining makes it softer to lay against. You can continue to use as they get older and are able to sit up you can. This is not an item you can easily pass down to you next child as it tends to mold due to water use
Kaitlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cute, and works fine as it is, but it's easier to just bathe with baby, and using the tub can get messy with sloshing the water and having to bend over so much is tough on the back.
Brittney H.
I loved the sling in this tub! Worked great until about 6 months for us. The tub itself was durable but bulky. We stopped using once our son could sit up on his own in the tub.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is the tub I used for my daughter. The removable sling insert is perfectly comfortable for new babies. Once your baby is bigger, the sling can be removed for the tub for continued use. The tub and sling are durable. I highly recommend
Jessica m.
I liked the newborn insert but now that my baby is almost a year old I'm having a hard time getting him to stay put in this tub. Still a good size for him, he's just squirmy!
Priscilla M.
I bought this tube when my baby was 1 month, the net helps hold the baby up safely and it's easy to drain. I would rebut this for my second baby soon hopefully
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I got this for my son and it has worked out perfectly so far. I really like being able to use the same bathtub now that he's older by simply taking out the infant sling.
Erin C.
When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?