BY FISHER-PRICE

This bath center from fisher-price is designed to be comfortable for both baby and you. With your newborn, use the cushiony cradle-sling position to provide extra head support and stability. It easily converts to a reclined-support position for older infants. Remove the sling for toddlers. Soft arm cushions provide comfort for you while youre giving your baby a bath. A drain plug helps make emptying and cleaning the tub easy.

• When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?6 Answers
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
This is perfect! our baby was 9 pounds and we used the infant sling for the first month or two. We then use the tub in the sink and then now the bathtub with in the tub and she is 8 months old. We really like this bathtub. It has a nice convenient hook and it is very easy to use. I would highly recommend it plan on keeping it for when we have another baby
RUBY l.
I love this tub great size and weight as well as price highly recommend for new mothers
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Wonderful tub, we used ours from thet time my son was born until he turned two,and out grew it! This tumb makes it easy to bath a newborn by yourself other tubs looked as you would need two people,one to keep baby from sliding under water and the other to bath the baby! Great design
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is a pretty good bathtub. The tub grows with the babies. We used the tub at the newborn stage with the newborn insert and it held him up very well. I was able to wash him without worrying about him falling into the water. When he got older I took the newborn sling off and there is a blue insert that acts as a seat for him to sit propped up on. That works really well and once again I had no issues of him falling or being in danger. Now that he is older I removed the blue seat portion and he can sit in this little tub by sitting all the way up. I like that it is teaching him how to sit up in the tub but not to overwhelm him by putting him in the big tub. I used this tub for both of my sons and plan on using it for future children.
Mallory A.
My son used this bathtub and loved it. Not I use it with my baby girl and she loves it too. This bath tub makes it easy to bathe the smallest of babies! The hammock is super soft and supportive. I also love the hook so that we can hang the tub to dry and get it out of the way. I recommend this product.
Erin C.
Love this baby tub! 9 months in and we are still using it! It has been very easy transitioning this tub to meet our needs and the little built in thermometer is a great reminder to check and double check the water before putting baby in the tub. I have used a few other tubs at relatives homes and we definitely prefer this one!!
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Ocean wonders bathtub was used for my grandson. This tub is great for your tiny newborn as well as a baby 12 months. Use the net for your newborn. Remove the net for your baby as he gets bigger. Comes with bath toys too!
jennifer h.
I love this baby bath! It's so easy to wash your baby in and you don't have to worry about baby squirming off the sides because of the side nets. It's also cool that it comes with little toys for the toddlers to play with. I Always Buy One Of theseveral for a baby shower present and fill it up with goodies.
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
I loved this tub from my son's first bath until he was old enough to be placed into a tub ring (4-5 months). The insert for the newborns is great you just have to take care not to place too much water in the tub. Also has a removable piece to keep baby from sliding when they are a bit bigger.
Rachel H.
York, PA
I used this tub for my daughter when she was about six months old until almost a year old because we only had a shower in the apartment. It did its job. It was the right size for her for the time that we used it. She enjoyed playing with the toys that it came with. It was easy to clean too.
Erin C.
When did your little one make the jump to the big bath?