BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-price newborn rock 'n play sleeper: the newborn rock n' play sleeper is a unique portable sleep seat for newborns, with a wonderful rocking action and secure inclined position for babies who need it - and it now includes calming vibrations! Its frame rocks gently with a push from mom, and includes very soft fabrics. The sides have breathable fabrics, and it collapses easily to bring along on visits or trips. For entertaining, there is a teether on a link. Now even easier to clean. see more...

Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
I had one of these for my son. It was so soft and cuddly and look really comfortable I felt that he was very secure in it and I know he was safe in it. I liked that is was portable too that's always a plus.
Frances R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used one of these when I baby'sat newborns. They seemed to really enjoy the comfort of the sleeper and most of all the vibrate function. That always settled them down. The portability was also amazing. Definitely a product I would recommend to new parents.
nely t.
Reading, PA
Bougt these for my newborn nephew he loved it. He slept in it and when he was fussy I would just put him down and vibrate function it would calm him down.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
I loved this patten for my newborn son. It's so lightweight and easy to move around the house. Especially when you first come home from the hospital.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
I had one of these for my kids and its super comfy. Its secure and really keeps baby safe. Its portable so u can take it anywhere.
Latasha C.
Grayville, IL
I currently have one of these and they are wonderful my son sleeps in his most of the night next to my bed and seems to enjoy it
Gabrielly M.
Great for tight spaced areas BC you can fold it when your baby isn't using it.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
I just bought this for my cousin's baby and he sleeps like a, well like a baby
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
My aunt has this exact sleeper product for her newborn baby and he sleeps, well, like a baby in it! The design is simple and gender neutral, and the rock n play feature is a nice added bonus. This would be a great recommendation for a sleeper product!
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
These things are amazing. my daughter slept in hers for the most part of the first 4 months. it has safety straps so no worry in her wiggling out either. i don'thonk it needed a little more padding, but otherwise it was great