BY FISHER-PRICE

• About what age will a baby be able to sleep in a rock and play un...1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend for a baby to sleep here at night? 4 Answers
  • For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay...8 Answers
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper
  • "My newborn struggled to breathe most of the first few months when we tried to lay her down flat, so our rock and play was a life saver for us." in 14 reviews
  • "It's light weight, and does not have a very large footprint, so keeping it next to the bed was not a problem, and it folds up for travel/storage." in 10 reviews
  • "Didn't use it much with our first baby, but the second has a cleft lip and the incline is really supposed to help with the acid reflux that most cleft babies have." in 9 reviews
  • "We even used it on rough nights when he refused sleep, he often slept right next to my bed in this and it helped so much." in 7 reviews
  • "I love that iIit fold in have which makes it very easy to take with us and the fabric comes off so its easy to wash. Theres a good amount of room in it and I really like that it rocks" in 7 reviews
Crystal F.
Logan
I’ve had my rock n play for four years and I really love it. We are using it with our third newborn right now and my sister borrowed it to use with her baby a few months ago. So it’s been used by 4 babies in four years and all slept well in it. I like the slight incline to help them not gag if they spit up while sleeping and that you can rock it and it vibrates. Easy to clean. Mine looks brand new even after all it’s been through. My only complaint is that the frame squeak now when I rock it.
Jill S.
Fort Collins
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a different color of the Rock N Play Sleeper but this was seriously a huge life saver! My daughter spent a good week of her newborn life in the NICU after birth and upon bringing her home we didnt want her to leave our side. This was great for her to sleep in (yes I know its frowned upon, but you've gotta do what needs to be done for sleeps sake) and we could have her close to us at night or carry it around with us during the day. I do wish I would have gotten the automatic rocking one, as rocking her in the middle of the night was a pain but it got the job done!
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby loves hanging out in this or taking naps. We don't use it for sleeping long periods but I've heard people do that. It has a few sound options which calm her and the rocking also helps. Would definitely recommend putting on your registry.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This thing is a game changer! A must have for a newborn in my opinion. It was the only way I was able to set my baby down without her needing me to hold her instantly. We even went through a motor and had to get a replacement which Fischer price sent over to us at no cost!
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Literally a life saver. My baby had relfux and we struggled putting him flat. He slept really well, probably too well, in this. The seat vibrates and rocks back and forth for the perfect relaxtion. It also comes with some relaxing tunes which were awesome white noises to keep him sleeping when we were still up.
Sharissa A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We got the rocker with the elephants on it.. my daughter loved this. Also bcuz we didn't have to have our daughter in our own bed she slept off to the side of us.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My 1st was born very tiny, not a premie but just under 5lbs 10oz. The Rock n Play Sleepers are great for all newborns but even more so for the tiniest of them like my little one because it has this tight, snuggly, cozy fit for them. Unlike a crib or bassinet that can be too wide & just be too roomy for them at that stage of life. The Sleeper keeps them safe & secure which gave me piece of mind. I knew my baby feel alone or have the potential of moving around and getting caught up in bed linens and such. Once babies can sit up though, it is not a good option to keep them in their any longer for they can fall out so I wish it was more transitional the rock n sleep but it's still a favorite new baby must have. Plus it's very compact & lightweight so it can go and fit anywhere.
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this so so much! My son sleeps in it every night and even for naps and he’s 2 months old. I love how it vibrates and it can also rock. It allows him to be slightly elevated while he sleeps too which I love.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is probably the greatest invention since the disposable diaper.  We STRUGGLED with our daughter sleeping on her own until a friend recommended this to us.  We went to Target and bought it immediately because we were willing to try anything to get a good night's sleep.  It was reasonably priced but it could have cost double and I would buy it again tomorrow.  The first night in it our daughter slept for 4 hours straight.  She had never done this outside of someone's arms before.  As she got more and more used to it, she slept longer and longer and within a week was sleeping 6 and 7 hours at a time in it.  Up until this point my husband and I were taking turns in the recliner with her.  The Rock N Play is a Godsend and are my number one recommendation and baby gift.  Buy one, seriously, buy one.
Britni S.
This is the number one item I tell new mothers to get! This is wonderful! We used our rock n play for our son when he was. Newborn. He slept in that until he was a couple months old. We then moved him to the crib. It makes the newborns and infants feel cozy and snug without having to hold them to sleep. We also used this when our son was sick two times throughout the winter. It allowed his head to be propped up so he could breathe better. It's also great for babies with acid reflux.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone had trouble with mold? i heard it was recalled for it. but only a certain model or something. my son loves his rock and play & hasn't had any problems with mold
Tricia L.
Vail, AZ
Has anyone's little developed a flat head by sleeping in this?
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay in it?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Added this to my registry and haven't really seen any reviews, to those who have this... how do you like it ? How is it for co-sleeping?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this really help babies with acid reflux or breathing problems?