BY FISHER-PRICE

• About what age will a baby be able to sleep in a rock and play un...1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend for a baby to sleep here at night? 4 Answers
  • For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay...8 Answers
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper
  • "My newborn struggled to breathe most of the first few months when we tried to lay her down flat, so our rock and play was a life saver for us." in 14 reviews
  • "It's light weight, and does not have a very large footprint, so keeping it next to the bed was not a problem, and it folds up for travel/storage." in 10 reviews
  • "Didn't use it much with our first baby, but the second has a cleft lip and the incline is really supposed to help with the acid reflux that most cleft babies have." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that iIit fold in have which makes it very easy to take with us and the fabric comes off so its easy to wash. Theres a good amount of room in it and I really like that it rocks" in 7 reviews
  • "We even used it on rough nights when he refused sleep, he often slept right next to my bed in this and it helped so much." in 7 reviews
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby loves hanging out in this or taking naps. We don't use it for sleeping long periods but I've heard people do that. It has a few sound options which calm her and the rocking also helps. Would definitely recommend putting on your registry.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Literally a life saver. My baby had relfux and we struggled putting him flat. He slept really well, probably too well, in this. The seat vibrates and rocks back and forth for the perfect relaxtion. It also comes with some relaxing tunes which were awesome white noises to keep him sleeping when we were still up.
Cindal B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The rock and play was a life saver when we first had my son! He has silent reflux so sleeping laying down was not an option. He loved his rock and play. My only complaint was how fast the motor went out in it. He only used it for a couple of months before it sounded like it was going to blow up!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My 1st was born very tiny, not a premie but just under 5lbs 10oz. The Rock n Play Sleepers are great for all newborns but even more so for the tiniest of them like my little one because it has this tight, snuggly, cozy fit for them. Unlike a crib or bassinet that can be too wide & just be too roomy for them at that stage of life. The Sleeper keeps them safe & secure which gave me piece of mind. I knew my baby feel alone or have the potential of moving around and getting caught up in bed linens and such. Once babies can sit up though, it is not a good option to keep them in their any longer for they can fall out so I wish it was more transitional the rock n sleep but it's still a favorite new baby must have. Plus it's very compact & lightweight so it can go and fit anywhere.
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this so so much! My son sleeps in it every night and even for naps and he’s 2 months old. I love how it vibrates and it can also rock. It allows him to be slightly elevated while he sleeps too which I love.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is probably the greatest invention since the disposable diaper.  We STRUGGLED with our daughter sleeping on her own until a friend recommended this to us.  We went to Target and bought it immediately because we were willing to try anything to get a good night's sleep.  It was reasonably priced but it could have cost double and I would buy it again tomorrow.  The first night in it our daughter slept for 4 hours straight.  She had never done this outside of someone's arms before.  As she got more and more used to it, she slept longer and longer and within a week was sleeping 6 and 7 hours at a time in it.  Up until this point my husband and I were taking turns in the recliner with her.  The Rock N Play is a Godsend and are my number one recommendation and baby gift.  Buy one, seriously, buy one.
Britni S.
This is the number one item I tell new mothers to get! This is wonderful! We used our rock n play for our son when he was. Newborn. He slept in that until he was a couple months old. We then moved him to the crib. It makes the newborns and infants feel cozy and snug without having to hold them to sleep. We also used this when our son was sick two times throughout the winter. It allowed his head to be propped up so he could breathe better. It's also great for babies with acid reflux.
Allison K.
Toledo
I don’t think I would have survived the newborn stage with out this! It is lightweight and portable to I could take it everywhere around my house. My daughter loved being in it which gave me a few minutes at a time to get things done! I put it in the bathroom while, i showered, the kitchen to cook and even next to me at night so i could sleep with her in arms reach! And know that I am babysitting, I am using it all over again for the little girl I watch! A must have for every family with a newborn!
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this for our second child and it was amazing! Baby is very secure and comfortable in it and it was easy to move this around the house or for visits outside of the home instead of a big pack 'n play. Though my baby never had any issues with reflux, I have heard that this is good for that too since it keeps baby at a incline while sleeping. It's a wonderful product that I'm looking forward to using again with our next child.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Despite being labeled a "sleeper" these things are death traps. The AAP warns against these as they have been proven to cause positional asphyxiation and death in infants. In the United States the terms crib, play yard, and bassinet are heavily regulated and are the ONLY safe sleep environments. Be warned against terms like napper and sleeper. You don't want to lose your baby because of something this easily avoided.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone had trouble with mold? i heard it was recalled for it. but only a certain model or something. my son loves his rock and play & hasn't had any problems with mold
Tricia L.
Vail, AZ
Has anyone's little developed a flat head by sleeping in this?
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay in it?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Added this to my registry and haven't really seen any reviews, to those who have this... how do you like it ? How is it for co-sleeping?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this really help babies with acid reflux or breathing problems?