BY FISHER-PRICE

• About what age will a baby be able to sleep in a rock and play un...1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend for a baby to sleep here at night? 4 Answers
  • For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay...8 Answers
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper
  • "My newborn struggled to breathe most of the first few months when we tried to lay her down flat, so our rock and play was a life saver for us." in 14 reviews
  • "It's light weight, and does not have a very large footprint, so keeping it next to the bed was not a problem, and it folds up for travel/storage." in 10 reviews
  • "Didn't use it much with our first baby, but the second has a cleft lip and the incline is really supposed to help with the acid reflux that most cleft babies have." in 9 reviews
  • "I love that iIit fold in have which makes it very easy to take with us and the fabric comes off so its easy to wash. Theres a good amount of room in it and I really like that it rocks" in 7 reviews
  • "We even used it on rough nights when he refused sleep, he often slept right next to my bed in this and it helped so much." in 7 reviews
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a MUST have baby product!

1) It's lightweight and folds for easy storage, making it very easy to take from room to room or to travel with if need be.

2) It is easy to clean and wears really well. (The cloth section removes and is machine washable. We received it as a gift for our 3rd baby and are now using it again for our fourth baby.)

3) It's great for babies with acid reflux as it keeps their head slightly elevated.

4) the vibrating feature is very soothing and the doesn't drain thew battery quickly.

5) the rocking feature is so nice! My baby loves it!

I seriously tell every expecting momma that this is a must-have item!
Sara M.
Sara M.
i loved this for my baby until he got too long for it. its very cozy and soothing for babies. its also nice and light to move around the house when the baby is napping and want them right there with you. i even traveled with mine which was nice! only down fall is that it doesnt fold up! other than that. its great!
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Gatesville, TX
A MUST HAVE! Sometimes the Rock N Play is the only way to get my little one to fall asleep at night. Definitely worth the cost. Not sure how it compares to others because this is the first one we bought, but I am very pleased with it and will buy as baby shower gifts from here on out.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
If I only could get one thing for a new baby this would be it. For naps and sleeping those first few weeks this is essential. They even have battery operated ones that rock for you, but if you're in a bind for money the original works just fine.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
This is a life saver! My newborn had terrible reflux and this is the only thing that she would sleep in! It's easy to carry with you when you travel! It's great that it rocks and my baby loves it! It needs to be on everyone's baby registry
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
I recommend this product to EVERY mother and expecting mother I know. It fold up easily, takes up little space, and can be moved from room to room. It worked wonders for my baby who has reflux. I've kept him in it as long as I could!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This was a life saver. My child wouldn't sleep laying flat. He was so uncomfortable and would scream and throw up. We bought one of these and started to get a good nights sleep. I think every paren't needs to have one of these.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this! I got this at my baby shower and my son loves sleeping in it! The vibration makes him sleep just a little bit longer and he loves any kind of movement! And it's convenient to fold up to travel with! It's awesome!
Kara L.
Kara L.
Got us through the infant stages!! Great product and easy to fold up if you want to save space. Also helped keep baby upright to help with colic!! Can't say enough. This is a baby must have!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
While I never personally used this to sleep my baby in at night, it is perfect for daytime naps when I want to keep her close to me. It is easy to fold up and carry.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone had trouble with mold? i heard it was recalled for it. but only a certain model or something. my son loves his rock and play & hasn't had any problems with mold
Tricia L.
Tricia L.
Vail, AZ
Has anyone's little developed a flat head by sleeping in this?
Paige F.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Added this to my registry and haven't really seen any reviews, to those who have this... how do you like it ? How is it for co-sleeping?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
For those of you that own this, how long did your little one stay in it?
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really help babies with acid reflux or breathing problems?