Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper

Soothe, Nap Or Play! An Inclined Seat To Make Napping More Comfortable Extra Deep Seat With A Structured Insert For Baby's Comfort &Amp; Security Features Gentle Rocking Action With A Push From Mom Luxurious, Soft Fabrics With Cute Bunny Ears To Cradle Baby Lightweight &Amp; Easy To Use What Makes This Seat Perfect For Newborns Is That It's Extra Deep With A Structured Insert That Surrounds Them In Comfort And Makes Them Feel Secure.&Nbsp; The Seat Is Also Inclined, Which&Nbsp;Makes Napping More Comfortable For Babies Who Need Their Heads Elevated.&Nbsp; And With Help From Mom, Baby Can Rock The Day Away-Soothe, Nap Or Play!&Nbsp; Other Features Include Three-Point Restraint To Keep Baby Secure, A Toy Bunny For Soothing &Amp; Entertaining, And A Washable Insert For Comfort And Support.&Nbsp; Plus It's Very Lightweight, So It's Easy To Move Around The House. Made In China

Is this comfortable for your baby?
Was this recalled?
IvvE heard mixed reviews about this. Pros? Cons? Anything you would chose instead?
Start your review of Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper!
Product Highlights
I did not use this product with my son but I hear its a life saver so when I have another I will definitely invest in this product.in reviews
My daughter had acid reflux and the angle of this and the rocking really helped relax her and allow her to be comfy enough to sleep!in reviews
My son slept so much better on the little bit of angle and he was still small enough we could swaddle him in it and let him sleep by our bed.in reviews
My daughter loved sleeping in it and it was very easy to move around the house and we took it when we went to visit family.in reviews
...enough or being able to reach her so we got one of these and she slept right next to us for the first two months of her life.in reviews
Brittany  R.
Hot Springs, AR
My son hated to lay flat on his back. Later we learned that he had silent reflux. This was a life saver! We use it in place of a bassinet. He's 4 months old and still sleeps in it. I'm only sad now because his pediatrician would like to have him in his crib by 5 months.
Erin T.
Harper, TX
My daughter slept in this until she was six months old. It was the ONLY thing she would sleep in. The only reason I had to switch her out of it was because I looked over one morning and she pulled herself up and I was fearful of it tipping over. We were extremely satisfied.
Autumn J.
Gwinn, MI
For the first three months of my son's life was spent sleeping in this product. He had acid reflux really bad and had to sleep elevated. This was the only way we felt he could easily and safely sleep. It made him sleep so much more soundly. I also felt I didn't have to worry about him choking. The incline was enough that it all came out.
Elizabeth T.
Louisville, KY
I didn't see the hype in these when I had my second and had no intention of getting one for my third. But then my youngest had acid reflux. The first couple of weeks he was up every 2 hours, plus the feeding and burping that took forever. I got a Rock n Play and it was like a dream come true, he slept through the night, every night!
Chelsea O.
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper uploaded by Chelsea O.
A MUST HAVE for baby and parents! Our daughter slept in this every night until she was 5 months old. We even wore the vibrate feature out! It's so lightweight that you can take it anywhere, which made it that much easier to take her to grandmas when we desperately needed a nights sleep. Now, they make ones that rock themselves! Genius! Not to mention, one of the more modestly priced baby gadgets ... Usually around $50.
Michelle P.
Edinburg, TX
One of the best things I bought for my daughter. Couldn't have lived with out it. It a must buy.
Brittany T.
Hawthorn, PA
This was BY FAR my favorite baby product! It is great because it is small and very easy to move from room to room. It props the baby up and keeps them nice and snug while they sleep!!
Elyssabeth M.
Palm Coast, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper uploaded by Elyssabeth M.
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper uploaded by Elyssabeth M.
This was my sons favorite thing ever! I had to purchase multiple he loved them so much. I think I ended up with 4 or 5! I did end up with one that was faulty, but fisher-price was AWESOME! They took it back no questions asked and immediately replaced it with a new one. I would recommend this to everyone with a baby!
Amber  M.
Metairie, LA
Best invention for newborns or any infant that has congestion or acid reflux ! It keeps them on a slant my sin felt like he was being cuddle and never choked when he was sick and it helped his breathing i HIGHLY recommend this product
Molly S.
Lees Summit, MO
This was recommended to me by a friend and it has been amazing for our baby girl! We put it next to our bed and she slept in it for the first two months. We use it all over the house since it is so light and mobile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah R.
Frisco, TX
il y a 2 ans
Hey moms! Now that the Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper is recalled, what are some good nap time/play time alternatives for reflux babies?