BY FISHER-PRICE #1 in Sleepers

Soothe, Nap Or Play! An Inclined Seat To Make Napping More Comfortable Extra Deep Seat With A Structured Insert For Baby's Comfort &Amp; Security Features Gentle Rocking Action With A Push From Mom Luxurious, Soft Fabrics With Cute Bunny Ears To Cradle Baby Lightweight &Amp; Easy To Use What Makes This Seat Perfect For Newborns Is That It's Extra Deep With A Structured Insert That Surrounds Them In Comfort And Makes Them Feel Secure.&Nbsp; The Seat Is Also Inclined, Which&Nbsp;Makes Napping More Comfortable For Babies Who Need Their Heads Elevated.&Nbsp; And With Help From Mom, Baby Can Rock The Day Away-Soothe, Nap Or Play!&Nbsp; Other Features Include Three-Point Restraint To Keep Baby Secure, A Toy Bunny For Soothing &Amp; Entertaining, And A Washable Insert For Comfort And Support.&Nbsp; Plus It's Very Lightweight, So It's Easy To Move Around The House. Made In China see more...

• I see the pink, is there a male option?1 Answers
  • Can you buy this product in stores?3 Answers
  • Are there any places that I can maybe get this product cheaper?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I did not use this product with my son but I hear its a life saver so when I have another I will definitely invest in this product." in 30 reviews
  • "My daughter had acid reflux and the angle of this and the rocking really helped relax her and allow her to be comfy enough to sleep!" in 19 reviews
  • "My son slept so much better on the little bit of angle and he was still small enough we could swaddle him in it and let him sleep by our bed." in 15 reviews
  • "i had a c section and i was so scared of not being able to get to the baby fast enough or being able to reach her so we got one of these and she slept right next to us for the first two months of her life." in 11 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sleeping in it and it was very easy to move around the house and we took it when we went to visit family." in 11 reviews
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Rock 'n Play was a lifesaver for us the first 3 months of my baby's life! He was extremely fussy when we first brought him home, and would only sleep in my arms or in the Rock 'n Play. It gave me peace of mind because it's safe for baby to sleep in and I could put it right next to me to keep an eye on him. Every new mother knows about that irrational "Is my baby still breathing" fear! It's REAL. We now use the Rock 'n Play as a lounge item for our baby, because he's graduated to his Pack 'n Play and crib. He still loves it. I definitely recommend this product to new moms--it folds up so it's perfect for any size home, it comes with a little baby toy attached to the harness (my baby wasn't into it,) and vibrates which can soothe your baby (depending on your baby.) Some models even plug into the wall and have an auto-rock feature. The Rock 'n Play is super affordable and a great value (if your baby likes it.) All babies are different, but if yours ends up liking the Rock 'n Play, you can get A LOT of use out of it.
katie A.
Absolutely love!! My daughter slept in this the first day home. Every time she fell asleep we put her in this and it was great! After having a c section it made it easier to get her in and out of bed. She was a tiny one (4 pounds 10 oz) and this made hubs and I feel good about where she was sleeping. And with reflux the slight incline definitely helps. It is great to travel with. Fits easily into our Jeep compass. And it also is easy and quick to fold up when you have to store it somewhere. She still loves to be in it when we are at family's house for hoildays.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
I have no clue how I survived without this. My first daughter co slept with us so I wanted another easy solution for my second. I found this on a shopping trip to target on clearance for 23$. By the time we bought it our second child was a month and a half. She loved it from day one especially the vibration setting put her to sleep instantly. The positioning is great for her and its very bedside convenient. Its easy to fold up and take to grandmas house when she's visiting and it does not take a lot of space like Swings do. I would recommend this to every and anyone.
Taylor K.
Conroe
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a life saver for me and my husband when our daughter was born. She slept in it next to our bed for months until we moved her to the pack and play. She loved it and slept so great, and there was a setting i could turn on for it to rock and vibrate to sooth the baby. I purchased ours at Target and recommend to all new parents that a rock and play is a necessity!!! It made our life so much easier and I will definitely purchase again.
Young m.
LOVE THIS! My baby sleeps in this every night right next to me. The rocking is perfect and comforting for my lo. I enjoy the music and or white noice it offers as well. If you don’t want any sound it can be easily turned off. Same with the rocker. My only complaint is I wish it had more padding. The fabric is soft but not very padded and doesn’t seem very comfortable. I always add some extra blankets so my baby sleeps comfortably.
Katie J.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could not praise this product more!!! I did not use one with my first two children, but my 7 month old boy slept in this from the day he came home from the hospital until he was almost 6 months old! Let him sleep peacefully and kept him sleeping all night long! Product worked great from day one and still is in perfect condition. Would recommend to any expecting moms or as a gift for a baby shower- a definite life saver for a new mom!
Beka H.
Haysville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS ROCKER! I never used this with my kids, but I have been using it when I watch my Godson lately. My husband wasn't a huge fan of the price but are you ever when buying things for babies? I like that the cover is easy to take off and wash, along with the attachments we have for ours. My biggest concern is when my Godson is too big to use this what am I gonna do!
Raven M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A complete life saver if I ever did say so or sleep saver I should say. My baby boy had a hard time sleeping anywhere else, but putting him in this chair it was like a sleep switch activated. We got this item at target in the clearance section for about $50 and I do not regret this purchase. It vibrates which helped out a lot with soothing my little one.
Taylor H.
Columbus, OH
Our daughter slept in this for the first 8 weeks of her life before  moving her to the crib since she was sleeping through the night right around the two month mark. This was convenient for us because we could just set it up next the bed so I could feed her when she needed it, and she seemed to enjoy sleeping at an incline.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The Rock n Play has been a fantastic purchase for our family. It is compact and easy to move and store. I have had no problems moving it from room to room and we have even travelled with it.
We do not use this product for sleeping longer than a quick nap due to the warnings.
The rocking motion and vibrations have been a great tool in helping calm our baby. I will definitely be continuing to use this product.
Stephanie S.
Chilhowie, VA
Are these worth getting? I'm wordering for future babies.
Melissa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I personally think this is an awesome alternative to a bulky bassinet. It folds up easy so you can take it anywhere in or out of the house. I see it as a must have for first time mothers or even if it's your second plus. Wouldn't you agree?
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
How old are your babies before switching them to a regular crib?
Dianna H.
I would like one of these. How well does it work with 2-month old? I can't really decide whether or not to buy it.
Gloria O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this Rock n Play sleeper comfortable for the babies I'm thinking of buying one right now that Im going to have my bby in August??