Add a Photo

Fisher-Price Nemo Gym

Fisher-Price Nemo Gym: Loaded with great toys, lights and music Playful toys include: Large Dory mirror Sheldon clacker Pearl rattle Nemo bead ball Tad teether Tunes and lights are easily activated as baby kicks Short and long play mode Up to 20 minutes of music Requires 4 AA batteries (not included) Some assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls .
Romona T.
Romona T.
Laurelton, NY

This gym was a hit for my son! I'd lay it on the ground or on the bed and he'd entertain himself while i het things done around the house. It doesn't work for baby who are crawling away! I used this we had was still unable to flip himself over os I knew he was safe. I'd recommend this for families with newborns.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

This was my favorite thing I bought for my son, he played with this for hours. It completely met my expectations. i found it at my local Walmart, very reasonably priced and it fit the theme to his room. Very satisfied customer. Would highly recommend to others.

Join Now