Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer

Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer: Recommended for babies up to 25 lbs Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Vibration feature to calm baby 3-point restraint harness for safety Up to 20 minutes of soft music and sound effects with volume control on an easy-to-use soft-touch control panel Removable, cushy body insert provides extra comfort for baby Includes hanging puppy and kitty mobile to entertain baby Mobile features one-handed release Seat pad is removeable and machine washable Requires 3 C batteries (not included) Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We bought this for our son. We have used it since he was a new born. It is great for a place to put him while I'm in the kitchen cooking or just need a safe place to put him while i take a shower.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
This bouncer is great. We're still using it at 4 months. I usually use this in the bathroom while I'm in the shower. I know she's secure and is entertained by the hanging soft toys.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
My daughter loves her bouncer. The vibration soothes her to sleep when she is fussy and it is light enough that we can take it to a friends house for her to be in.
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is almost 18months and still uses this! Great if you need your little one to stay put for awhile.. like when you need to take a quick shower!
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby enjoys bouncing around and the mobile toys capture his attention. The cover is also easy to remove and wash so messes aren't a problem.
Melissa V.
Graceville, MN
This is one that stands the test of time. It has been used for multiple babies in my families and still works and looks great!
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Its nice and soft, unfortunately my son didnt like it but some babies do enjoy it. Very sturdy and secures babies well
Bonnie M.
DARTMOUTH, NS
Love this bouncer! I purchased it with my second son 2 years ago, and am now using it for my third son. The features are great, vibration, soothing calm music with volumn control, as well as a nature sounds option. The chair itself is great! It really is a perfect 'snug' fit for baby at any age! I've used this chair with both boys at only a few days old. My youngest is currently 7 weeks old, and I find he is most content while snug in his chair, and has the best naps!!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was a gift from my brother; he purchased it from amazon. It was easy to set up, instructions were clear. The battery was not too difficult to find in a store. My son didn’t quite take to this bouncer. He also outgrew it within 2 months. The vibrations didn’t seem to soothe him at all. And even though it’s called a bouncer, one had to manually rock it to achieve said bounce. Son liked the rocking so we continued using it. I would use a foot to rock so I could free up my hands for working on my computer. The songs it played were a decent distraction.
Amy D.
fort wayne, IN
First baby loved this. Always looked very comfortable. Loved the vibration and sounds. Very soothing.