Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer

Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer: Recommended for babies up to 25 lbs Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Vibration feature to calm baby 3-point restraint harness for safety Up to 20 minutes of soft music and sound effects with volume control on an easy-to-use soft-touch control panel Removable, cushy body insert provides extra comfort for baby Includes hanging puppy and kitty mobile to entertain baby Mobile features one-handed release Seat pad is removeable and machine washable Requires 3 C batteries (not included) Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite place for both my girls to rest when they were newborns. Got a lot of use out of this product. So much more use then other more expensive swings and such. A must have. Highly recommended
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very soft feel to the fabric, my son is definitely comfortable in it! It vibrates and plays sound but what it does not do is bounce. You have to do that manually. It's an adorable product, but my baby isn't content in it for very long.
Hannah H.
Cibolo, TX
We received this as a gift for our baby due in September and while he hasn't gotten to use it yet, I loved how easy it was to assemble (well my husband assembled it!) It's so precious and I love that it's in a line of other baby gear so it can all match! It's so soft and snuggly, I can't wait to see our little boy in it!
Marsha B.
Very cute and so. We purchased Ours from walmart.com and ended up returning it the same day. For the price you pay you can get a much nicer one. The vibration was very faint And to get the music to play at a shut off and turn it back on. I wasnt satified with this product at all
Diana S.
My two month old daughter absolutely loves her Little Snugapuppy Bouncer from Fisher Price. We received this as a gift at our baby shower. So glad we added this to our registry. We've had to wash this - and it holds up well - still nice and soft and fluffy. Definitely keeping this when she outgrows it if there's a baby #2.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I love this bouncer. I knew once I saw it that I needed to purchase it for my daughter. It's so soft and snugly and super cute. I purchased this at babys r us before my daughter was born. I have not been disappointed by this bouncer. She loves trying to get ahold of the puppy and kitty on the mobile and it plays really pleasant music. I would definitely recommend this to other parents
Pri S.
My baby loved this bouncer - he used it till he was almost at the top weight limit. The cushion is nice and soft and easily removable to wash. There is vibration which is gentle. The only minus is the hanging birds that are dull in color and don't provide any stimulation. They in fact get in the way of putting/pulling a sleeping baby
Ashley G.
Malvern, AR
We loved this product from the beginning! Baby loves to be bounced! She didn't start to care about the mobile until about 5 months. I liked the music feature, but am indifferent to the vibration feature. If you use the music and vibration then you will go through battery quickly and they are not convenient to change.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
My daughter wasn't a bouncer baby, but this thing is so soft and comfy I know we are saving it for our next little one. Great price and perfect for babies that like bouncy seats. Unfortunately my daughter was more into swinging.
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
LOVE IT !! thats the only thing i can say about this product, I bought on babies r us, no regrets just love haha it saved my life so many times, baby crying and when i put her there she would just smile and sleep !!!