BY FISHER-PRICE

The fisher-price my little snugamonkey deluxe bouncer is so soft, so snuggly, and so comfy for your little monkey! This is a top item in our baby registry. Up to 20 minutes of music and nature sounds, a cozy seat, plush fabrics and calming vibrations make this the perfect place to soothe baby. Features up to 20 minutes of music & nature sounds, with volume control, with extra-cushy seat, plush fabrics, body insert & soft head support. Removable overhead mobile has two plush monkeys to entertain baby with one-handed release for mom. The deluxe bouncer also has 8 fun songs and sound effects with volume control on an easy-to-use... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa Y.
This is one of my favorite Baby products. We used this all of the time when my son was little. It's lightweight and easy to move around the house, your child is secure in a lap belt, it vibrates, plays music including nature sounds, and keeps a small baby entertained with 2 monkeys that hang down. It was nice to be able to put my baby in it while we ate dinner. I will definitely be using this with my next child.
karissa b.
Kingsport
Both of my children LOVE the bouncer. Very easy and convention to transfer from room to room. Definitely a must have with babies!
Diana I.
Pretty great bouncer. Kept baby entertaint for a while. Price is ok, bought it on sale.....so far so good. Would recommend it, baby likes it.