Fisher-Price My Little SnugaMonkey Monkey & Bananas uploaded by Tabitha S.

BY FISHER-PRICE

This playful my little snugamonkey monkey & bananas toy from fisher-price features colorful fruit clackers that make noise with every shake. Use the monkeys tail as a link and bring the fun wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Target
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
I love this toy for my son and I could clip it to his car seat belts above the clips and it would never come off and you can still reach it into on it and rattle it he was so in love with it.
Tabitha S.
I got this for my little guy as a shower gift. he's 5 months old now and just starting to really play with his toys and he loves this lttle monkey. just the right size for little hands! and i love that i can just stick it in the sink and wash it up! A must have for your little one!
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
This is for ages 0+ and looks really cute, but my daughter loses interest in it quickly. I think it is a little hard for her to get the little pieces in her mouth because the ring is small. It has a light rattle noise when you shake it and is very durable.
Christina M.
Saint Peters, MO
Look wise this is a really cute you but it's a teether. So why are all the pieces so hard? Also the little pieces are so small that my daughter can't get to them to chew on them.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
My son doesn't really care for the toy too much. He'd rather use a noisy toy or something easier to chew on. It is really cute but he has not played with it very much at all.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Extremely cute and durable, it's the perfect size for my little ones hands, I almost want to say that it's too hard to be a teether ? But my son seems to love it anyway!
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Baby likes to chew on it, but it's hard and she accidentally smacks herself in the face with it and hurts herself. Doesn't hold her attention very long
Dee N.
Cute toy that is small enough to fit easily in a diaper bag. I thought the toy was adorable and my baby loves reaching for it and playing with it.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Got this for my son and he has no interest at all. maybe if it was softer or made some sort of nose, plus its hard for his little hand to hold.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
My niece used to have one of these hanging from her car seat and it entertained toddlers until they went to sleep. Greatest purchase ever!!!