BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Swings

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing: Sophisticated new look Subtle hints of 'nesting' Touches of feathers and the design of twigs and branches weaved throughout Fisher Price Cradle Swing's seat has 2 recline positions Fisher Price Cradle Swing features 3 seat positions Soothing side-to-side cradle motion Traditional head-to-toe swinging motion 8 tunes - 4 soothing and 4 entertaining 2 nature sound effects Requires 4 D batteries (not included) AC adapter has been added Maximum weight limit: 25 lbs see more...

• Does this have a battery option as well as an outlet option?2 Answers
  • We are having our first baby soon.. we have the bouncy seat that ...5 Answers
  • We are going to have our first baby soon and we got this used frm...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My baby falls asleep quickly in this swing and would sleep for hours as a newborn, and now that he is older will take a good hour long nap in the swing." in 7 reviews
  • "My baby swings back and forth, side to side, doesn't matter which way he always falls asleep after he finish talking to the bees on the mobile and laughing at himself in the mirror of course." in 6 reviews
  • "This swing was my life saver with my newbie when I needed to cook, clean, or do laundry!" in 6 reviews
  • "It was my favorite baby item and i would definitely get another one if i have another baby." in 5 reviews
  • "It was the only place my daughter would sleep, besides our chests for the first few weeks of her life." in 5 reviews
Nic S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give this more stars I would because my son lived in it for the first 6 months!!! This honestly was a lifesaver. I love how it has different speeds and a hanging toy at top. My son loved looking at things. It’s bulky and took up a lot of room but so worth it in the end. He grew out of pretty fast because he started crawling early. But for the few months he could be in it he loved it.
Michaela C.
My daughter is almost 3 months old now and ever since she was born she has LOVED her swing. It’s easy to operate, love that it’s a wall plugin, & can change directions of the swinging. The only thing that bothered us at first was that it’s a little wobbly or uneven on one of the legs, but we haven’t had any problems because of it. Highly recommend purchasing this.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We actually got this swing used. It was such a great swing! My son could swing in this until he got up to around 25 pounds. Which is the weight restriction! My daughter would also play in it. This is such a great swing for the price. It can swing two different directions and plays the sweetest little songs!
Natalie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This swing has been passed around all the babies in our family, and my son is probably the 4th baby to use it, so it holds up well. When he was younger the swing was great for naps as the rocking motion helped put him to sleep. We will definitely continue using this swing with out future children as well.
Nicole C.
This is my and my sons favorite baby item at my home.  He's 16 months and we still put him in it.  It's worth every penny and it's not as expensive as other swings I saw at Target.  This is a great product that I definitely highly recommend.
Teanna E.
My son absolutely loves this baby swing! I can put him in it with the music playing, and he is content long enough for me to go about doing my household chores. This is definitely worth buying if your little one likes being held and rocked like mine does.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this baby swing. It's so cute. I've had it through 2 babies now and it's still doing great. My 3 year old has climbed into it several times and it hasn't hurt it at all even though I know he must be way over the weight limit.
Danielle B.
My son loves his swing! When we first got it he would fall asleep in it within minutes. Now he's 3+ months and now notices the mobile above him with the birds and little chrome mirrors type thing so he can see himself. It's a 5 point harness. Has 4 music settings with 2 being nature (birds chirping, and water) these other two sounds are a sleeping lullaby and a fast pace lullaby. It has six speeds as well. And not only does it swing back and forth from left to right, but you can adjust it to go forward and back. It is quit big and takes up some space. It breaks apart really easy so you can clean all its parts. It is an amazing unisex swing!
Tash V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have purchased this swing for my first baby and have used it for my second as well and plan to use it for any future babes. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes it makes a creaking noise when it's swinging, which I assume is how the legs of the swing are spread out. When I move them apart a bit or closer together, the noise goes away. It's not too expensive, very neutral color for both boys and girls, and has a few melodies and sounds to soothe baby. It doesn't have a crazy amount of bells and whistles, especially when compared to the rockaroo or the like, but we love it and from the looks of it both of our babies did as well.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
To start off I'll mention I have twins and have one FP swing from my first born from 2013. We needed a second swing and we loved our original so much we purchased a second FP snugabunny swing. The problem with the new version for us is it doesn't swing as smoothly due to the weight sensing technology where this may have made the swing safer it was just as safe using the 5 point harness and therefore the newer version in our eyes is inferior because it's louder, doesn't swing as smoothly, and stops mid-swing to sense weight. Luckily one of our twins doesn't mind as long as they're swinging.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth it for a baby? Are they too expensive?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We are going to have our first baby soon and we got this used frm one of our friends,I am curious to know from what age of baby can I start using it and till when can I use it
amber s.
Louisville, KY
We are having our first baby soon.. we have the bouncy seat that matches this. super soft and vibrates and plays sounds, as well as a bassinet. Do we need a swing also? There's so many different types of equipment I don't want to be crowded
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
Is the weight limit true to its description? My daughter is too old for a swing but is only 20 pounds and I don't think it would work if I put her in it.
Tabitha W.
Does this have a battery option as well as an outlet option?