BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Swings

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing: Sophisticated new look Subtle hints of 'nesting' Touches of feathers and the design of twigs and branches weaved throughout Fisher Price Cradle Swing's seat has 2 recline positions Fisher Price Cradle Swing features 3 seat positions Soothing side-to-side cradle motion Traditional head-to-toe swinging motion 8 tunes - 4 soothing and 4 entertaining 2 nature sound effects Requires 4 D batteries (not included) AC adapter has been added Maximum weight limit: 25 lbs see more...

• Does this have a battery option as well as an outlet option?3 Answers
  • We are having our first baby soon.. we have the bouncy se...6 Answers
  • We are going to have our first baby soon and we got this ...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My baby falls asleep quickly in this swing and would sleep for hours as a newborn, and now that he is older will take a good hour long nap in the swing." in 7 reviews
  • "My baby swings back and forth, side to side, doesn't matter which way he always falls asleep after he finish talking to the bees on the mobile and laughing at himself in the mirror of course." in 6 reviews
  • "This swing was my life saver with my newbie when I needed to cook, clean, or do laundry!" in 6 reviews
  • "It was the only place my daughter would sleep, besides our chests for the first few weeks of her life." in 5 reviews
  • "We received this from my mom as a gift to our daughter at our baby shower and our daughter at first seemed to find it may have been too fast for her, but she was born at 5lb 14oz, she loves the swing now and will actually fall asleep in it." in 5 reviews
Michaela C.
My daughter is almost 3 months old now and ever since she was born she has LOVED her swing. It’s easy to operate, love that it’s a wall plugin, & can change directions of the swinging. The only thing that bothered us at first was that it’s a little wobbly or uneven on one of the legs, but we haven’t had any problems because of it. Highly recommend purchasing this.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product saved my sanity. I didn’t get it until my son was 3 months old and I am seriously kicking myself for not getting it sooner. He would only nap being held. I couldn’t do anything ever because as soon as I put him down he was wide awake. Once we got this he would nap in it in the living room while I cleaned or showered or just sat and did nothing without a baby attached to me. Ours works really well we haven’t had any problems.
Jennifer T.
Irvine
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son, who's almost 3 now, loved this swing. He loves the music and toys and the different rocking positions. Pretty sure he would still use it if there wasn't a weight limit. It was a lifesaver when he was a newborn!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved using this swing for my daughter. It was comfortable for her and very easy to keep clean. It was easy to set up and it was very well used. This was probably one of the most used baby items I purchased!
Nic S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give this more stars I would because my son lived in it for the first 6 months!!! This honestly was a lifesaver. I love how it has different speeds and a hanging toy at top. My son loved looking at things. It’s bulky and took up a lot of room but so worth it in the end. He grew out of pretty fast because he started crawling early. But for the few months he could be in it he loved it.
Santana N.
Greenup, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had this swing since my son was born and he is turning 3. Its went through of my children could ask for a better swing. Us moms know that a swing can be a major life saver 😂
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We actually got this swing used. It was such a great swing! My son could swing in this until he got up to around 25 pounds. Which is the weight restriction! My daughter would also play in it. This is such a great swing for the price. It can swing two different directions and plays the sweetest little songs!
Natalie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This swing has been passed around all the babies in our family, and my son is probably the 4th baby to use it, so it holds up well. When he was younger the swing was great for naps as the rocking motion helped put him to sleep. We will definitely continue using this swing with out future children as well.
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I got this for someone as a baby shower gift and everyone loved it! It has relaxing music and the birds and toys on it are so cute! The colors are really pretty as well. Ordered off amazon for like 60$!
Nicole C.
This is my and my sons favorite baby item at my home.  He's 16 months and we still put him in it.  It's worth every penny and it's not as expensive as other swings I saw at Target.  This is a great product that I definitely highly recommend.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth it for a baby? Are they too expensive?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We are going to have our first baby soon and we got this used frm one of our friends,I am curious to know from what age of baby can I start using it and till when can I use it
amber s.
Louisville, KY
We are having our first baby soon.. we have the bouncy seat that matches this. super soft and vibrates and plays sounds, as well as a bassinet. Do we need a swing also? There's so many different types of equipment I don't want to be crowded
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
Is the weight limit true to its description? My daughter is too old for a swing but is only 20 pounds and I don't think it would work if I put her in it.
Tabitha W.
Does this have a battery option as well as an outlet option?