Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer

by Fisher-Price

So plush and comfy for your little bunny! Deluxe fabrics contour to baby for cuddly support of the head , neck and sides . Eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations provide all the options for comfort your baby needs. A new easy-touch control panel provides mom with quick access to selection and volume control. Sweet little birdies "fly overhead" to engage and delight! ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer!
Product Highlights
We used this until she could sit up and try to climb out of it. in reviews
granted it is one of those products you typically only use for less than a year, but my daughter would nap in this like a pro!in reviews
...with that head cushion they just seem so comfortable, it is also very, very easy to clean.in reviews
This was the only thing that allowed my husband and I to sit and eat dinner together for months; we put it on the kitchen table, and our son loved bouncing while we ate.in reviews
my son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right.in reviews
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My little one really enjoyed this. It was entertaining for her and I felt it was a safe product for her to be in.
Siraya G.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only way we fit anything done with our hands. The kids all loved to watch the birds and when you bounce they spin. A favorite baby item for sure.
Keli S.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
A friend gave us this in the monkey version. It was perfect for using as a chair for our baby when he first came home from the hospital. It can bounce but we never used the bounce function. We just used it as a safe place for him to sit. We used this for about 4 1/2 months before our little guy out grew it. It is well made it made it through constant use with two babies and is now finding a new life with a third baby. So definitely worth the money and a must have on your baby registry.
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I love my Fisher-Price my little snugabunny bouncer. It was so easy to use in my little one loves being bounced. It was portable and easy to move to different rooms when needed. The price is very affordable and definitely worth getting for your newborn.
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We registered for this and we were not disappointed. This was a life saver. When we weren't holding our daughter or doing tummy time, she spent a lot of time in this bouncer. If she was fussy, we would gently press our foot on the leg of the bouncer and rock her to sleep. Infants love anything that simulates the motion of the womb and this does just that when you bounce your foot gently. It also vibrates and makes noises which helps to soothe a baby as well. Our daughter eventually learned to bounce it herself and loved watching the birdies fly overhead.
Erica W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bouncer. Its a great size for bigger babies and is very comfortable. It vibrates and plays soothing sounds. The over hanging birds are great for little ones to see but it also is removable. Its easy to clean and replace batteries.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer uploaded by Jewel D.
I received this as a baby shower gift and I must say its a life saver !!! My son can be fussy at times but doesn't like to be held but once I put him in the chair he's quiet as ever
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer uploaded by Rachel D.
My son and I both love this bouncer; it's great to plop him in when I need both hands and he's content to sit and just watch what everyone is up to. The vibrate is a nice feature, and I love the nature sounds. Even at 17lbs and almost 4 months old, my son still loves it!
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Muy cómodo para viajar muy bueno es mi niñera mi bebe lo ama con música y se entretiene
YO B.
Arlington, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I love this product so much I recommend everyone to use it it makes my baby happy and enjoyed

Looking for your answer?