BY FISHER-PRICE

So plush and comfy for your little bunny! Deluxe fabrics contour to baby for cuddly support of the head , neck and sides . Eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations provide all the options for comfort your baby needs. A new easy-touch control panel provides mom with quick access to selection and volume control. Sweet little birdies "fly overhead" to engage and delight! ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I personally liked the different soothing sounds and vibration settings, and the design, it cradles your baby, and with that head cushion they just seem so comfortable, it is also very, very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "This was the only thing that allowed my husband and I to sit and eat dinner together for months; we put it on the kitchen table, and our son loved bouncing while we ate." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right." in 1 review
  • "granted it is one of those products you typically only use for less than a year, but my daughter would nap in this like a pro!" in 1 review
  • "We used this until she could sit up and try to climb out of it. " in 1 review
Christie B.
Christie B.
This is a quality made bouncer with a cute design. I bought it from Target in 2011 and have since used it with all three of my kids. The cushion is removable for easy washing. It vibrates, plays music, and bounces easily when you manually tap it. I would recommend it to other parents looking for a bouncer.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this little bouncer. It's so cute and both my son's loved being in it when they were little. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the batteries in it die constantly.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
It took a while for my baby to like this, but now we can't live without it! We call it her "pooping chair" - if she's fussy and has to go, we strap her in, turn on the vibration, and she poops within 5 minutes. It's seriously magical and worth its weight in gold.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
My son and I both love this bouncer; it's great to plop him in when I need both hands and he's content to sit and just watch what everyone is up to. The vibrate is a nice feature, and I love the nature sounds. Even at 17lbs and almost 4 months old, my son still loves it!
Erica W.
Erica W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bouncer. Its a great size for bigger babies and is very comfortable. It vibrates and plays soothing sounds. The over hanging birds are great for little ones to see but it also is removable. Its easy to clean and replace batteries.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I received this as a baby shower gift and I must say its a life saver !!! My son can be fussy at times but doesn't like to be held but once I put him in the chair he's quiet as ever
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley , CO
Mega Parent Expert
Bouncers are perfect for naps and for a little play time. Fisher price has so many variety in styles very nice product. Glad to have an item like this. The vibrating helps them sleep quick !
Karen E.
Karen E.
My babies loved being in this bouncer . It was so soft and they were comforted by the noises and vibration .
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
We used this a lot when my daughter was smaller. I used it to keep her entertained when I was showering or cleaning. It was nice too because if she fell asleep in it i could easily carry it around the house room to room. The toys on the mobile aren't very entertaining but i just would give her some to play with. We used this until she could sit up and try to climb out of it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
This was the only thing that allowed my husband and I to sit and eat dinner together for months; we put it on the kitchen table, and our son loved bouncing while we ate. The non-skid feet help keep it secure on smooth surfaces.