BY FISHER-PRICE

So plush and comfy for your little bunny! Deluxe fabrics contour to baby for cuddly support of the head , neck and sides . Eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations provide all the options for comfort your baby needs. A new easy-touch control panel provides mom with quick access to selection and volume control. Sweet little birdies "fly overhead" to engage and delight! ; see more...

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer
  • "I personally liked the different soothing sounds and vibration settings, and the design, it cradles your baby, and with that head cushion they just seem so comfortable, it is also very, very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "This was the only thing that allowed my husband and I to sit and eat dinner together for months; we put it on the kitchen table, and our son loved bouncing while we ate." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right." in 1 review
  • "granted it is one of those products you typically only use for less than a year, but my daughter would nap in this like a pro!" in 1 review
  • "We used this until she could sit up and try to climb out of it. " in 1 review
Amy S.
Mega Parent Expert
This is very cute and comfy. My son didn’t use his that much though. He would cry every time we put him in there. Every baby is different so I’m sure that it was just him. It vibrates and plays music. My son did not like the vibration part.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this little bouncer. It's so cute and both my son's loved being in it when they were little. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the batteries in it die constantly.
Megan W.
Middletown, NY
We registered for this and we were not disappointed. This was a life saver. When we weren't holding our daughter or doing tummy time, she spent a lot of time in this bouncer. If she was fussy, we would gently press our foot on the leg of the bouncer and rock her to sleep. Infants love anything that simulates the motion of the womb and this does just that when you bounce your foot gently. It also vibrates and makes noises which helps to soothe a baby as well. Our daughter eventually learned to bounce it herself and loved watching the birdies fly overhead.
Christie B.
This is a quality made bouncer with a cute design. I bought it from Target in 2011 and have since used it with all three of my kids. The cushion is removable for easy washing. It vibrates, plays music, and bounces easily when you manually tap it. I would recommend it to other parents looking for a bouncer.
Petra H.
Rochester , NY
Our baby loved this and it was really handy for having in the living room. We could still have our baby within arms reach but not have to hold her all the time. Only issue is that the mobile is not placed well...we hit her head on the birds a lot and eventually took it off! Baby was not hurt or even startled beuase they are soft. As she got older we put the birds back on, and our baby liked them. She also liked the soothing vibrations and sounds. Also good for if you need to take your baby into another room and do some chores.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
My son and I both love this bouncer; it's great to plop him in when I need both hands and he's content to sit and just watch what everyone is up to. The vibrate is a nice feature, and I love the nature sounds. Even at 17lbs and almost 4 months old, my son still loves it!
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
My son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right. we replaced the batteries and it fixed it for a day. now you can't play sounds and the vibrate at the same time and the vibrate only works for 2 minutes. I think it is because my little guy likes to kick and he has kicked the plastic part at the bottom a lot. just something to watch out for if you have a kicker
Laura P.
Blaine, MN
Fisher-Price is such a great brand and well known for quality products. This seat is a great idea and would be helpful for parents who need some where safe to set their baby. I will be honest though, my kids didn't care for it at all. I don't know if the vibration wasn't strong enough, but they'd rather be in arms, in the swing, or hanging out on the floor.
Erica W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bouncer. Its a great size for bigger babies and is very comfortable. It vibrates and plays soothing sounds. The over hanging birds are great for little ones to see but it also is removable. Its easy to clean and replace batteries.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
It took a while for my baby to like this, but now we can't live without it! We call it her "pooping chair" - if she's fussy and has to go, we strap her in, turn on the vibration, and she poops within 5 minutes. It's seriously magical and worth its weight in gold.