BY FISHER-PRICE

So plush and comfy for your little bunny! Deluxe fabrics contour to baby for cuddly support of the head , neck and sides . Eight songs, nature sounds and calming vibrations provide all the options for comfort your baby needs. A new easy-touch control panel provides mom with quick access to selection and volume control. Sweet little birdies "fly overhead" to engage and delight! ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This was the only thing that allowed my husband and I to sit and eat dinner together for months; we put it on the kitchen table, and our son loved bouncing while we ate." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right." in 1 review
  • "I personally liked the different soothing sounds and vibration settings, and the design, it cradles your baby, and with that head cushion they just seem so comfortable, it is also very, very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "We used this until she could sit up and try to climb out of it. " in 1 review
  • "granted it is one of those products you typically only use for less than a year, but my daughter would nap in this like a pro!" in 1 review
Amy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is very cute and comfy. My son didn’t use his that much though. He would cry every time we put him in there. Every baby is different so I’m sure that it was just him. It vibrates and plays music. My son did not like the vibration part.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this little bouncer. It's so cute and both my son's loved being in it when they were little. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the batteries in it die constantly.
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We registered for this and we were not disappointed. This was a life saver. When we weren't holding our daughter or doing tummy time, she spent a lot of time in this bouncer. If she was fussy, we would gently press our foot on the leg of the bouncer and rock her to sleep. Infants love anything that simulates the motion of the womb and this does just that when you bounce your foot gently. It also vibrates and makes noises which helps to soothe a baby as well. Our daughter eventually learned to bounce it herself and loved watching the birdies fly overhead.
Christie B.
This is a quality made bouncer with a cute design. I bought it from Target in 2011 and have since used it with all three of my kids. The cushion is removable for easy washing. It vibrates, plays music, and bounces easily when you manually tap it. I would recommend it to other parents looking for a bouncer.
Michelle R.
Colorado Springs, CO
We used this bouncer pretty much every day when my son was a newborn until about 4 months old. He hated being on the ground and preferred to hang out in this bouncer. The sounds were annoying to me, but he loved them. The music part stopped playing after about 3 months, but I considered that a plus. LOL! My son loves looking at the birds and reaching for them. The vibrating really helped soothe him in those first few weeks, although I did worry about his head/neck in the bouncer. I usually stuck a rolled up towel under his neck to ensure his head was tilted up - first time, worrier of a mom. It does take up a lot of floor space and is awkward to move around.
Nicole D.
Des Moines, WA
Our child will not sleep laying flat on her back, we got her this to sleep in and she loved it. We pain it with an Aden+Anais swaddle blanket to swaddle down her arms, snap her in, and she sleeps so well. If it is too bright we drape another blanket over the top where the mobile part is and it makes it a sort of dark tent for her. I'm not huge on the sounds, but our kiddo doesn't care for them either so thats no biggie. It does go through batteries pretty fast, but thats to be expected when you run the vibration unit all night. The vibration is also very quiet, which we love.
Petra H.
Rochester , NY
Our baby loved this and it was really handy for having in the living room. We could still have our baby within arms reach but not have to hold her all the time. Only issue is that the mobile is not placed well...we hit her head on the birds a lot and eventually took it off! Baby was not hurt or even startled beuase they are soft. As she got older we put the birds back on, and our baby liked them. She also liked the soothing vibrations and sounds. Also good for if you need to take your baby into another room and do some chores.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
My son and I both love this bouncer; it's great to plop him in when I need both hands and he's content to sit and just watch what everyone is up to. The vibrate is a nice feature, and I love the nature sounds. Even at 17lbs and almost 4 months old, my son still loves it!
Marissa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this for my youngest son, and he absolutely loved it. I personally liked the different soothing sounds and vibration settings, and the design, it cradles your baby, and with that head cushion they just seem so comfortable, it is also very, very easy to clean. I love that price has gone down for this I think I paid about $70 at babies R us, 2 years ago, but it was still worth it, he definitely got his use out of it for 10 months.
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
My son loved this when we first started using it, but at about 7 weeks the vibrate stopped working right. we replaced the batteries and it fixed it for a day. now you can't play sounds and the vibrate at the same time and the vibrate only works for 2 minutes. I think it is because my little guy likes to kick and he has kicked the plastic part at the bottom a lot. just something to watch out for if you have a kicker