BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-price my little snugabug cradle 'n swing is perfect for moms who want to cradle their little girl in a swing with an adorable lady bug fashion. This is a top item in our baby registry. It has deluxe, rich soft goods including micro plush boa that will embrace baby in luxurious softness. There's an airy canopy on the back of the swing, 3 delicate soft lady bugs hanging from the mirror mobile and 3 flowers that spin overhead. Throughout the product there are subtle hints of hearts and flowers. The seat has 2 recline positions with a removable and machine washable seat pad. It also features 3 seat positions providing mom with... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Love this swing! It has 3 different ways to swing and 6 speeds. My baby girl loves sleeping in her swing and it's great to put her in if I need to do chores. She watches the mobile and also looks at herself in the mirror. The only downside is that you can hear the motor. My LO is accustomed to noises so it doesn't bother her, but if your baby is not and you turn it on, it might wake the baby. Definitely worth the money in my book.
NICOLE C.
Franklin, TN
My 10 week old daughter absolutely loves this swing! She's in it most of the day and falls asleep in it easily. She also loves to look at the moving mobile. The only downside of this swing is the fact that both the mobile and the sound turn off after 15-20 minutes.
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
i highly recommend this product this fisher price my little sugabug cradle in swing is very goog
Delia Z.
Denison, TX
Love the swing but there is no way you can really move it to a different room if you wanted and directions sucked