New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBaby Transport
Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer

The My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer is a soft and snuggly bouncer for baby, with sweet toys to entertain and vibration to calm. It comforts baby with deluxe fabrics from head to toe. The head snuggler supports baby's head and features a cute bear face. The removable, cushy body insert provides extra comfort for baby. Overhead is a mobile with hanging bees to entertain baby - with a one-handed release for mom! The deluxe bouncer also has up to 20 minutes of soft music and sound effects with volume control on an easy-to-use 'soft-touch' control panel. Pad is machine washable and has 3 pt. restraint for safety, and the frame has non-skid feet to keep the bouncer in place. As with all FP bouncers, it's lightweight and easy to use.

It look really comfy do u think i shoild try it
Start your review of Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer!
How would you rate this product?
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Deluxe Bouncer uploaded by Angela H.
This is very cute and soft but it lyes very low to the ground and the music isn't loud at all and eats up batteries like no other but very cute I wish fisher price would make the mobile electric so the baby is entertained.
Danielle T.
Franklin, TN
Great for small infants.... Not all children like bouncers though. Babies know the difference and some want to feel their mothers body and warmth. But for napping and feelings, this is great!
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
you're baby will love this, you'll love this, baby sitters will love this even guests! believe it or not new borns sometimes get exhausted of us and this is there massage chair my daughter would love when she'd be having a bad day and would put on the vibration motion for her to just cool out and nap on with all the extra cushion with it.
Rebecca M.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I find that where the baby sits in this is almost an awkward position.. at least for my son who is very long. It seems like the belt is too far up, and he never looked very comfortable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...