Fisher Price - My Little Lamb Infant Seat uploaded by Rebecca K.Fisher Price - My Little Lamb Infant Seat uploaded by Kilista T.

BY FISHER-PRICE #37 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The pad is easy to maintain as it can be machine washed. Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Deluxe Infant Seat: Lambswool headrest cradles and supports baby's head with soft velboa fabric where baby sits Overhead, adjustable mirror dome to entertain Plush lamb with rattle dangles from a star Vibrations and classical music and lullabies to soothe baby Music plays for 15 minutes continuously and can be played with or without the vibration Toy bar rotates out of the way to get baby in or out Folding rear leg Three-point restraint is included Pad is machine washable see more...

• I'm expecting my baby any day now and wondering what's different ...1 Answers
  • "My daughter loved this bouncer!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved it and was so upset when it wasn't around anymore." in 1 review
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
actually splurged and got the deluxe one that bounces. It's fuzzy, sweet and it plays little lullabies and well..I'm a sap. But it's so cozy, it vibrates and it is seriously magical for those "I have to get the dishes washed or else" in the kitchen naps. Though sometimes I think these are fairly limited (they don't have that umph for bouncing when baby gets older), but it is a really nice item to have for that very sleepy newborn stage.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This chair saved my life!!! I was haven't a very hard time putting my baby to sleep, and now the chair does all the work for me, he loves the vibration mode and the music really calms him down. Love it!!!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Got this as a gift from a friend and i use it for my newborn. It seems very comfortable for him and has music and vibrations. Doesn't take up much space either.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
I received this as a gift and we LOVED IT! my baby loved spending time in it which was perfect so I could grab something to eat or go to the bathroom. It was comfortable. It was safe and secure she didn't ever roll out of it or anything. The vibration helped when she was gassy and fussy.
Christy D.
This chair was the perfect cozy place for my sons when they were newborns. It is very soft and contoured to be a nice comfy little spot for a baby to nap. Heck, I would sleep in it if I had one my size! Neither of my kids seem to enjoy anything with vibrations so I didn't really use that, but they did like the music. Take it for what it is: a chair for newborn babies, and nothing else. It doesn't rock and can't be used once the baby learns to sit up. But if you're just looking for a chair for your newborn, this is the product for you.
Mandi R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm a big fan of mostly all fisher price products, and this seat is no different. My son really enjoys looking at the lamb toy and seeing himself in the mirror on the underside of the mobile. The chair is soft, easy to clean, and has a vibrating function along with playing music. I would recommend this product.
Meghan H.
Duluth, MN
I bought this seat for my daughter and it is adorable! It is incredibly soft and has a little mirror and lamb hanging to keep them entertained. It also vibrates and plays music. The only thing I dislike is it does't rock.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
It was nice for the first few months but as soon as my little one was able to move around i was worried that he would pull himself up and then crawl out of the straps since he is very skinny it was easy for him to fall out of.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a Godsend! My baby and my nephew both have one (they're about 3 months and 7 months) and the vibrations are so soothing when they get fussy. My sister and I give this seat two thumbs up
Jaimie K.
This is so soft and cozy. My daughter loved this bouncer! It did seem like it was maybe a bit shorter than others that I looked at, but it fit my daughter fine up to the weight limit.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I'm expecting my baby any day now and wondering what's different about this bouncy seat compared to others?