Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing
The fisher-price my little lamb cradle swing cradles and soothes your baby with a swinging motion that imitates the way you rock him or her in your arms. Your baby will love to snuggle into the cushiony comfort of the soft fabric. Equipped with a 3-point harness system, this battery-operated baby swing offers the utmost safety for your little one. Its 6 soothing swing speeds and 8 musical tunes will capture your babys attention from the get-go. Listening to nature sounds strengthens your babys auditory skills. The overhead mirror stimulates visual perception and self-recognition. Its mobile with floating clouds and little lambs will keep...see more...
Top Questions See all 77 Q&A
- "This swing is very cozy and comfortable my son loved it, definitely recommend it." in 19 reviews
- "we bought this for our second baby and he loved it...it was so soft and comfy that would almost instantly fall asleep in it!" in 9 reviews
- "We bought this for a extra swing , to use at my parents house my daughter loved it , but it was runned by battery's so not a money saver" in 8 reviews
- "My baby loves the swing and the music and little toys are a plus the biggest thing my baby loved was the mirror about the swing " in 7 reviews
- "One for our first child 4 years ago and got another for our latest baby It's a pretty good swing and has worked nicely." in 6 reviews
The cradle allows your child to form into the seat as if it is being swaddled. The cushioning of it is pretty soft but I always added a really soft blanket to the bottom just to be sure. There are different settings on it for the speed of the swinging motion as it goes from side to side rather than back and forth. The mobile is really cute and close enough they can actually see it when in the swing. There are also settings for the music and volume.
I know these can seem really pricey but they can hold quite a bit of weight and I haven’t been around a child (including my own) that did not LOVE this swing. Totally worth the price and I have recommended it to every new mother.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos