Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing

by Fisher-Price

#2 in Swings

buybuy BABY: $149.99

The fisher-price my little lamb cradle swing cradles and soothes your baby with a swinging motion that imitates the way you rock him or her in your arms. Your baby will love to snuggle into the cushiony comfort of the soft fabric. Equipped with a 3-point harness system, this battery-operated baby swing offers the utmost safety for your little one. Its 6 soothing swing speeds and 8 musical tunes will capture your babys attention from the get-go. Listening to nature sounds strengthens your babys auditory skills. The overhead mirror stimulates visual perception and self-recognition. Its mobile with floating clouds and little lambs will keep...

How does you child like it? Want to buy something like this...
Alguém sabe me dizer o valor desse balanço aqui no brasil? se tem alguma loja virtual que venda? To precisando muito
Parabéns......Esse Produto És Maravilhoso Gostei Muiito Qeria Muiito Mais Um Tambm Vou Ganhar Um Subrinho Eu Qeero Dar Um Pra Ele
Start your review of Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing!
Product Highlights
This swing is very cozy and comfortable my son loved it, definitely recommend it.in 19 reviews
we bought this for our second baby and he loved it...it was so soft and comfy that would almost instantly fall asleep in it!in 9 reviews
We bought this for a extra swing , to use at my parents house my daughter loved it , but it was runned by battery's so not a money saverin 8 reviews
My baby loves the swing and the music and little toys are a plus the biggest thing my baby loved was the mirror about the swing in 7 reviews
One for our first child 4 years ago and got another for our latest baby It's a pretty good swing and has worked nicely.in 6 reviews
3 months agoArthur, ON
Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing uploaded by Carley R.
I have twins so because of that, we bought two different swings. The fisher price lamb one and a mamaroo. Both of my kiddos preferred the fisher price swing without a contest. This one had beautiful music, lights and a natural swing. My son liked it so much that he wanted to nap in it until he was 10 months old! I will definitely purchase another one if we have another baby as I passed this along to a friend who’s baby also adores it! It’s incredibly cute too - and easy to wash!
2 months ago
Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing uploaded by Natalie K.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Both my babies love this swing! It swings side to side and front to back (which they prefer) it has various speeds and weight detection, so it only swings when baby is in the cradle. There is music and a rotating mobile. We have the zebra pattern. The only con is it’s large and takes up a lot of space v
2 months agoNew York
This was beautiful when we bought this for baby #2. It worked like a charm with easing little man and putting him to sleep. However, the seat belt restraints are really ill-made. My little guy slid right out of it and onto the floor! Now its just sitting in our attic.
7 months agoEdmonton
Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing uploaded by Lina S.
I have use this swing for my kids my all of three kids enjoyed a lovely time of sleep and relaxing not only for them but for me as well love the safety belt in it and number of music options as well and speed of swing and a mirror on top make kids smiling when they see their reflections
5 months agoEtobicoke, ON
My baby loved this swing. It calmed him down when he was fussy and also helped him fall asleep for his naps. The music choice was great and the mobile was nice to look at while laying in the swing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a baby.
2 years ago
This swing I used with my Son 6 years ago so I’m sure a lot has changed now, but I gave it 3 stars because mine didn’t come with an adapter to plug into the wall so I was always running out of batteries. It also started to squeak after awhile.
2 years agoClayton, NC
I had this with my first daughter and I loved. It always could keep her content. The padding and everything was easy to remove and clean and then put back on. I never had a problem with mine.
3 months agoCalif City, CA
My daughter LOVED this swing, she's 7 months now and she still will sometimes take her nap in this. I love the music settings, if you're looking for a baby swing this one is great.
3 years agoDevils Lake, ND
Love love love. I have this but with the puppy. I have a daycare and each child is different I love that this has 6 swinging speeds and can be moved to swing side to side or back as forth as well as turning it if you're in a different part of the room. It also has 5 lullabies and a mobile(which will turn off in a little while so you're not wasting batteries). Another amazing feature is it can be plugged in as well as using batteries which is something many swings don't have these days. The covering removes easily for washing and it's so soft. It has the best safety features as far as keeping them buckled in safely. I did a lot of research before buying a swing and would definitely recommend this for anyone.
2 years agoWhittier, CA
Yes this swing works and is very cute. I had this for my oldest. Less than a month into using it, the mobile stoppers working. It completely stopped working when she was 5 months old. I then was given one used for my youngest. When I received it, the mobile was already broken as well. My biggest issue with this swing is it only takes batteries. It does not have a cord to also plug it into a wall socket. Unless you invest in rechargeable batteries you will be spending a fortune replacing them every two weeks or so.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...