BY FISHER-PRICE #2 in Swings

The fisher-price my little lamb cradle swing cradles and soothes your baby with a swinging motion that imitates the way you rock him or her in your arms. Your baby will love to snuggle into the cushiony comfort of the soft fabric. Equipped with a 3-point harness system, this battery-operated baby swing offers the utmost safety for your little one. Its 6 soothing swing speeds and 8 musical tunes will capture your babys attention from the get-go. Listening to nature sounds strengthens your babys auditory skills. The overhead mirror stimulates visual perception and self-recognition. Its mobile with floating clouds and little lambs will keep...

Buy on buybuy ...
  • "This swing is very cozy and comfortable my son loved it, definitely recommend it." in 19 reviews
  • "we bought this for our second baby and he loved it...it was so soft and comfy that would almost instantly fall asleep in it!" in 9 reviews
  • "We bought this for a extra swing , to use at my parents house my daughter loved it , but it was runned by battery's so not a money saver" in 8 reviews
  • "My baby loves the swing and the music and little toys are a plus the biggest thing my baby loved was the mirror about the swing " in 7 reviews
  • "One for our first child 4 years ago and got another for our latest baby It's a pretty good swing and has worked nicely." in 6 reviews
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was gifted this item for my little one. It’s very cute item. You need to have the space to keep in a corner to store when not in use. I like the fact that the swing can be changed to three different positions. The little lamb mobile moves in a clockwise and they have a flying motion. The music my little one doesn’t care for but she enjoys the little time she spends in it.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One of the best swings on the market in my opinion.

The cradle allows your child to form into the seat as if it is being swaddled. The cushioning of it is pretty soft but I always added a really soft blanket to the bottom just to be sure. There are different settings on it for the speed of the swinging motion as it goes from side to side rather than back and forth. The mobile is really cute and close enough they can actually see it when in the swing. There are also settings for the music and volume.

I know these can seem really pricey but they can hold quite a bit of weight and I haven’t been around a child (including my own) that did not LOVE this swing. Totally worth the price and I have recommended it to every new mother.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best things ever invented!! I had gotten mine as a baby shower gift and used it right away after he was born. This was a complete lifesaver! I would put him in there to do housework and he would fall asleep right away. If I wanted him to go to sleep he would fall asleep right away then I’d transfer him to the crib. I also used it for my daughter and she loved it too! They both used it until they didn’t fit anymore. And still wanted to be in it. I am overall very satisfied with this product.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One of the best baby swings and prices great! This gets over looked because it’s cheaper and everyone thinks more expensive is better but that’s not the case! Oh and it’s extremely soft! I love the softness of it!
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this for my first baby and she was to enjoy this since she was 2months old, the lights attract and the lamb toys movement kept her busy analyzing it. I am super excited to use this for my next baby who is expected to arrive next month. This can be used until 5-6 months. depends on height of the baby. I used it until she was 5 months. she was to fall asleep as it swings. new borns will enjoy.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought thid swing second hand, but I would havepaid full price in a heart beat. Most days, this is the only thing that would sooth my son other than me or my fiance holding him. The sounds are extremely soothing and even though it runs off of batteries, they last about a month each time. Would seriously buy again in a heartbeat for our next baby!
Priscilla V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my son was months old he loved this swing ! He never complained and would always go to sleep right away. The only thing I didn’t like about was that it took up slot of space.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not my favorite swing consodering you can get a more upgraded one for not mucb more. My son didn't like this swing that much, but all of the kids that wpuld come over enjoyed it.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this swing, I got one for my daughter and it helped so much with putting her to sleep or rocking her when I had to do stuff around the house. It had multiple settings and plays music, I would recommend to any parents with multiple kids or busy around the house. Great product
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is such a cute swing! I love the little lamb theme! The colors are so pretty! The swing has multiple swing settings as well. I bought this at babies r us on sale and I’m so glad I did!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Does it come in any girl desing?
Jacqueline M.
London, Ontario
I recently got a swing from Fisher PRice that stopped swinging after a week, does this happen with the lamb swing?
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH
I used this for my daughter, in my opinion, it's uni-sex
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
Is a swing a good investment? i have a bouncer already, does anyone's baby seem to prefer one to the other?
Omniah R.
What's the tempo on the songs? i want something that'll put baby to sleep not distract and energize. The original swing i wanted is no longer available so ive been looking at this one. Thanks!