Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing

Soothing baby swing swings 2 ways: rocks side-to-side like a cradle & swings head-to-toe! Soft, snuggly and oh-so-soothing Fisher-Price Snugabunny baby swing for newborn babies and infants—with two swing motions and other customizable baby swing features that let you choose and combine what baby likes best! SmartSwing Technology offers six different baby swing speeds from low to high. Snugabunny swing actually senses baby’s weight so speeds won’t slow as baby grows—and it starts without a push! My Little Snugabunny Cradle ’n Swing is easy to assemble, includes an AC adapter for no batteries required operation, or runs on batteries for portable use around the house. Features • Fisher-Price Smart Swing Technology • Two swinging motions to help soothe baby: rock baby side-to-side like a cradle or swing head-to-toe like a traditional baby swing • Six swing speeds, 16 songs, soothing nature sounds • Two-position recline with 3 adjustable seat positions: right-facing, center, left-facing • Easy to convert to different swing positions—just press button and turn • Machine-washable seat cover with deluxe My Little Snugabunny body insert and bunny ears head support • Motorized mobile with mirrored globe; soft birdies fly overhead • Tethered plush bunny toy—a perfect first friend for baby • Easy to assemble • Legs fold for storage and portable room-to-room use • Includes AC adapter for battery-free operation or requires 4 D (LR20) alkaline batteries Age Grade Use from birth until child attempts to climb out of product. Max. weight: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg)

[product:fisher-price-my-little-snugapuppy-cradle-n-swing]? Does this really make a lot of noise?
Does this swing have vibrate and does the vibrate or swing have infinity mode? The swing we have shuts off after 15 minutes and a few times she’s been juuuuuuust about asleep and it goes off and then we are back to square one.
Is this easy to clean?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing!
Product Highlights
My baby falls asleep quickly in this swing and would sleep for hours as a newborn, and now that he is older will take a good hour long nap in the swing.in reviews
This swing was my life saver with my newbie when I needed to cook, clean, or do laundry!in reviews
My baby swings back and forth, side to side, doesn't matter which way he always falls asleep after he finish talking to the bees on the mobile and laughing at himself in the mirror of course.in reviews
It was my favorite baby item and i would definitely get another one if i have another baby.in reviews
...but she was born at 5lb 14oz, she loves the swing now and will actually fall asleep in it.in reviews
Christian P.
Monroe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing uploaded by Christian P.
my son loves this swing. he fusses just to go swing and watch mickey mouse. it has 2 position one is layed all the way back and the other is slightly elevated. I can't use the 1st position bc of his acid reflux. the music can get aggravating but he would rather listen to the crickets and the frogs in the night setting. other than the music I love it too.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Excellent quality baby swing! I purchased this for my daughter- battery operated, sturdy. It's a little pricey...but peace of mind in a product is worth it. Highly recommended
Ivania R.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing uploaded by Ivania R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This lumpian color has helped my baby since he was born, it is perfect with its sounds and the way I move it, it is not dangerous, my baby sleeps so well that he can spend most of the day swinging, it is very comfortable, the only bad thing is that The basket where he lies is too hard, although it has a cover and little padding, it is still hard for a baby but nothing that cannot be solved otherwise I am delighted and my baby too
Rumana U.
I love th us swing and my daughter loves it m ore (maybe) !!!! Who doesn't love swings. She was a little fussy but when I put her on the swing and turned the birds chirping our the sound of water she feel asleep. I was able to take small naps when she was on this swing as well as get some cooking and cleaning done. The different sounds are all really soothing and the rate of swings also were great as she was getting older. Another great thing about it is it s ability to store it when not in use. My daughter is 2 and a half now and even though she can't go on it the sound still make her go to sleep. Keeping it for the next baby! !
Emily B.
Baton Rouge, LA
We loved the swing and got plenty of use out of it. Like most, one day the motor burned out. Did some research and found out a lot of families experienced the same problem. That was the only problem.
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing uploaded by Emely T.
Ame este swing cuando mi bebe estaba recién nacida, la calmaba mucho por los movimientos, los sonidos y otras funciones, se puede usar con baterías o conectado. SE lo recomiendo a cualquier madre, vale la pena tenerlo.
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I was given this as a gift, but it was the one I treasure the most since both of my boys spend so much time on it, which they loved, and so did I. It allows me to get things done around the house while giving peace of mind that they were safe and secure.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing uploaded by Kellen H.
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing uploaded by Kellen H.
It was broke when I got it. It was a gift from a family member for my baby! I was sad because I couldn’t return it because the store they got it from was no where near me! 😫
Jennifer T.
Irvine, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son, who's almost 3 now, loved this swing. He loves the music and toys and the different rocking positions. Pretty sure he would still use it if there wasn't a weight limit. It was a lifesaver when he was a newborn!
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are life savers who knew! When you need something else to keep your baby from crying or to put to sleep this amazing! He loved the monkeys and often wind up talking to them its so cute and different music either to sleep or to entertain. Easy to clean fabric too👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Soofia K.
Morton Grove, IL
il y a un an
Fisher-Price® My Little Cradle 'n Swing? Does this really make a lot of noise?
Daisy P. il y a un mois