Fisher-Price
Musical Smart Phone, Multicolor

Fisher-Price Musical Smart Phone, Multicolor

by Fisher-Price

Attach this Musical Smart Phone activity toy to a stroller or diaper bag so your little one can always stay "in touch" with hands-on fun! Press the button for realistic sounds and upbeat music. There's even a "selfie" mirror to keep wee ones entertained by looking at their own reflections. Features: Say "hello" to the updated Smart Phone design Press button for realistic sounds & fun music Icons rotate! Who's that? "Selfie" mirror invites self-discovery Fine-motor-skill building activities Links to stroller, car seat or diaper bag so you can take it on the go-go-go! Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Newborn and Up,0-3 Months,9-12 Months,6-9 Months,3-6 Months,18-24 Months,12-18 Months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price Musical Smart Phone, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Terry B.
Wellington, FL
My daughter didn’t love us as much as I thought she would. She got bored just looking at herself and it didn’t make that many interesting noises.
Mikhela C.
My son loves this more at 20 months than he did when he was younger. He loves looking at himself in the mirror and pressing the buttons to hear the music and sounds. He walks around our home "talking" on his play phone and it's the CUTEST thing ever!
Abigail M.
Kansas City
This toy is indestructable! My son has dropped it i the toilet, thrown it against a wall, my husband has stepped on it andy son won't go anywherr without it!
samantha M.
Perris, CA
My son loves this toy. I can clip it to my diaper bag or his backpack and he always has it.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
Fisher-Price Musical Smart Phone, Multicolor uploaded by Shelly M.
My little guy loves having his own cell phone. He loves that it makes noises and is the same size as a regular phone.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This toy is pretty boring. Makes some noise. The hook isn’t big enough to hang out on our graco car seat which is disappointing. Cute that it has a mirror most toy phones do not have that. I would buy it for a younger baby
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
My baby loves it. He plays with it all the time. He thinks it's real, he loves all technologic items and this was the most suitable for him.
Samantha S.
Hanmer, ON
My little one loves this toy. I give it to her every time she reaches for our phones so she doesn't feel left out. She loves all the noises it makes and seeing herself in the back mirror like she's taking a selfie. The little hook on it comes in handy for when we got places and she's not using it.

Looking for your answer?