BY FISHER-PRICE #6 in Baby Toys

The magical world of the rainforest comes to life with music, lights, nature sounds, and lots of activities and textures to stimulate your growing baby! The comfy floor quilt has a soft silky border and colorful arches supported by a friendly giraffe. A variety of links let you attach toys up above or down below. Rainforest friends are everywhere-a soft monkey, jingly toucan, elephant and parrot with spinning paddle.  Movable and stationary toys encourage exploration on the overhead gym or for tummy-time play.  Baby can also enjoy a spinner with rattling beads, spinning butterflies, a shiny mirror and a crinkly leaf for peek-a-boo fun. Choose four fun tunes or rainforest sounds to play for up to 20 minutes. ; see more...

• Is this worth the price! Does baby actually like it?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a play gym for our little one coming in June. Wha...3 Answers
  • Is this better than the Bright Stars one with the zoo animals on it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Has been great for tummy time and now, at 2.5 months, it's great for playtime stimulation and she loves the lights, music, and the hanging toys she can touch and hit." in 22 reviews
  • "My daughter LOVED this play mat.she loved the giraffe the best.when she started sitting up she loved to sit next to the giraffe and try to eat it.definently recommend this to friends" in 15 reviews
  • "My son loved this so much, he learned to crawl very early because he loved tummy time on this play mat." in 11 reviews
  • "Bought this as a gift, and its so compact its easy to bring every where, plus the baby loves it, he can playunder there for hours, with the music and bright colors its amazing how mych fun the little guy has, plus at tge park he stays entertained most of the time, the toys detach, so he can hold the if he wants." in 8 reviews
  • "She absolutely loved it and went crazy kicking the thing so it would light up and play music. " in 7 reviews
Stephanie L.
Milford
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my top favorite baby playmat. I purchased it for my first baby. Sold it when she grew out of it and purchased it AGAIN for my newborn. I started both of them on it at 3 weeks old and they started engaging right away. It’s got so many options and variety’s and the nature sounds are just great and I love that it just folds up and can be tucked away. This is a must have product.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loved playing with this when he couldn't even roll over. Now at almost two he still loves it but uses it more to lay on it's side and hide behind. There are plenty of hooks that you can hang toys off of and switch up what toys are connected to it. Overall it's a great toy for new babies.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this for my son when he was about 3 months old. He could lay under it forever if we let him. He enjoyed watching the butterflies spin. The only thing I would change is to make the butterflies move on their own. You have to spin them with your hand.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the cutest play mat! My 12 week old absolutely loves it. All the jungle animals are so cute and the colors are nice and bright. He loves to lay there and babble to the Elephant. Love that it has a mirror and the lights and music help hold his attention. A much better play mat than the ones my older 2 kids had. Plus it's alot sturdier and easy to clean. So worth the price.
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this for my first boy. He loved it. It was perfect for tummy time. It had bright colors and shapes, animals. i love how it plays nice music and made animal noises, also how it had bright and colorful lights. I plan on using this for my next child as well. Money well spent.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought this as a 1st toy for my son when he was 1 month old , it was so amazing how he was attracted towards these beautiful colors , he played with all hanging toys and loved to see colors and touching them , it was quite a site to watch him playing with this . Had lots a memories with this .
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very playful for infants, they would love it so much helps them to used there eyes . They come in all colors , they have all kinds of animals to catch a baby eye.
Makalah V.
Hancock, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product to boost my baby’s skills! He loves looking at the hanging toys and encourages him to talk and babble! The material is easy washable and swinging for the toys encouraged him to roll over as well!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great mat for tummy time! When my son was very small, he would lay on it for hours just looking at the colors and the lights on the top. It wasn't until three months that he started interacting with the toys, but then he was all over them. Some of the toys aren't so great but I found myself with a large collection of toys that I could swap them out with so that wasn't a big deal.

It's a big enough mat for tummy time, learning to roll over, etc. It's not very thick, it'd be nice if it was a little thicker, but it does what it needs to do. It has bright colors and cute animals that are attractive to a small child. The mirror is a great item. He really loved kissing his reflection.

This is one of those "can't completely take apart once you put it together" toys, which can make putting it in storage kind of a pain. But it gets small enough where it's easy to take along with you on trips.

It's easy to throw into the washing machine. Just use gentle cycles and you're good to go.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loved this activity mat when he was younger. It’s great for tummy time and teaching baby to roll over! The hanging toys keep baby entertained and it has lights and music.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I'm thinking about getting this for my new nephew when he starts to use his arms and legs more. Has anyone else used this? How much do kids respond to it?
Ginny T.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is this big enough for twin babies to lay under or would they each need their own?
Jacquelyn
I'm looking for a play gym for our little one coming in June. What is everyone's experience? Does it hold up well? Are the toys stimulating enough?
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
Is this washeble?
Destiny K.
Lakewood , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this better than the Bright Stars one with the zoo animals on it?