BY FISHER-PRICE

Russell Sugar Free Hard Candies Fruit Assorted 3.4 oz see more...

Wendy S.
Jericho, VT
My daughter has had this set for quite some time. She still plays with the tea pot almost daily. I have never had to change the batteries, which makes me happy. Overall this is a well made toy that can stand up to any toddler.
Ricky B.
Tea set is so cute. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it,when my wife gets home from work she plays with her tea party i love to her smile.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
My goddaughter used this it it affordable and it fun for the girls I'm glad I got this for my god daughter she enjoy it so I'm happy
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Everything Russell stovers make is amazingly delicious. The price is great for the quality that you are getting with each purchase.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Be happy if you haven't devoured a whole bag of these. Works as a laxative and will keep you close to a restroom for the entire day.
Jaymie R.
West Rutland, VT
These do not taste all that good. Is good for my husband who is a diabetic and has a sweet tooth
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
I bought this tea pot set for my niece as a gift and she loves it. She is 1.5yrs old and this toy seems to match her age range and understanding perfectly.
Kim P.
I have never seen these anywhere around here. Why not? Because we live in Canada I'msure.