Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo

Welcome to the Luv U Zoo! Everywhere baby looks (in the spinning seat, he can look all around!), there’s something fun to do with an animal friend—spinning, jumping, rattling and more! It’s safe jumping fun rewarded with lights, sounds and music! Developmental Guidelines: Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product. Moving and jumping enhance large motor skills. Variety of textures integrated into toys provide tactile stimulation. Colorful toys, fun sounds and music stimulate baby’s visual and auditory senses. Baby’s actions make things happen, helping baby understand cause and effect. Reaching and grasping onto toys fosters eye-hand coordination. Peace of mind—safe alternative to walkers and doorway jumpers. No doorway required. Easy storage—tubes simply pop off base! Requires 3 AA (not included).

Style: Jumperoo - Luv U Zoo

Is portable: No

Battery life: 3 hours

Specification met: certified frustration-free

Number of items: 1

Item Weight: 17.25 pounds

Batteries: 3 AA batteries required.

material.composition: Metal

Batteries required: Yes

Dishwasher safe: No

Plastic, Polyester, Metal; Imported; Baby’s jumping is rewarded with music, sounds, and lights; Seat spins 360 degrees so baby can discover all the animal toys, including a hippo rollerball, giraffe with clacker beads, spinning alligator, lion teether, bat-at gorilla & rhino, an elephant mirror with spinning beads & more; Sturdy, free-standing steel frame with 3 height adjustments—no doorways required; Soft, comfy seat pad is machine washable & dryer safe; Maximum weight - 25 lbs (11,3 kg) Maximum height - 32 inches (81 cm)

Care instructions: Machine Wash, Spot Clean Only

Maximum weight recommendation: 25 Pounds

Item model number: V0206

Minimum weight recommendation: 1 Pounds

Seating capacity: 20.00

Material Type: spring , polypropylene

Did your baby like this Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo? Please follow me
Would you still recommend this jumperooo if you lived in small apartment
Start your review of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo uploaded by Kellen H.
This use to be my baby girl’s favorite! She use to love jumping in it for hours! She is 4 now so she out grew it! I still have it! It makes noise and keeps kids entertained. I do recommend it if you have a baby! I definitely will use it again if I have more babies!
marina R.
Austin, TX
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo uploaded by marina R.
I've used this one with 3 of my babies, my youngest is 7 months and still using this daily. Having 3 boys, I know how much energy they have and this really helps as well as development. Just few minutes a day really helps! Easy to set up and take it apart(trust me, I know!). It does take a good chunk of space but well worth it, especially when the baby just wants to jump and move around. I love how the chair moves around and allows my son to explore around all the toys. Best investment ever! I highly recommend this to any parent. I believe this is a must have for baby shower or as a gift to a new parent. Again, it lasted for me for 6 years with 3 boys!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Aww I remember 😍 !! Great jumping gym-worth it.Easy to assemble & great for the little one they were days of fun for my little ones❤️..
Christina A.
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo uploaded by Christina A.
This jumper was given as a handmedown and it has been used for 5 years with 3 different kiddos. It has held up so well over the years and my kiddos have absolutely loved it. It's $100 new I believe and I would 100% purchase it myself if it wasn't a gift. A fun and entertaining jumper toy for the babies when you need to get housework done!
Rosie D.
La Porte, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Realmente es divertido para los bebes, una gran ayuda para las mamas al mantener entretenido al bebe mientras tu como mama te das un respiro. Ademas este diseño de zoo es ta hermoso, me encantaaa
Kirsten S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Started using when babe was about 4 months old, he’s almost a year and still loves it. Plenty of activities for him to play with
Julie B.
Saltillo, MS
My littlest guy LOVED this. He’d bounce side-to-side, front-to-back and every direction in between. Hours of fun all day!
Lani D.
Lafitte, LA
My daughter loved this jumperoo! And I loved that it allowed me to get things around the house done.
Alyssa F.
Orma, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this for my first baby and it lasted 7 years until my next baby. The only thing I didnt like was that even when it was adjusted it was still to tall at first and they both needed pillows under their feet. Also the little strings holding the animals wore out.Both children loved it though.
Melanie H.
Burnsville, MN
My daughters both loved bouncing and looking at the bright colors. The buttons and fun designs kept them entertained while they exercised!