BY FISHER-PRICE

deluxe master bathroom gives the loving family the latest bathroom spa experience. Includes: toilet, spa tub with tile detail. Getting ready in the morning will be easy with a mirrored vanity with double vessel sink, opening drawers, and hair dryer. Also comes with baby tub, bathroom rug, and towel. see more...

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this furniture set for my daughter cheap at the goodwill and she loves it! I'm not sure where it was originally bought from but she loves the little furniture for her doll house.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so cute for any kid. My baby cousin loves it. She has a total of 4 of them since she likes her own set in each of the houses she visits often. They are really good quality it has been through all of my cousins abuse and still standing in good conditions.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter has this doll house & every room to go in it. She's had it since she was 3 years old. It's now at my mothers house but she still plays with it when she goes there. It held up great. She is now 8 years old
Christine  L.
Allenwood, PA
We received this as a hand me down and I am amazed at how well they have held up after years of use! High Quality product from Fisher-Price with attention to detail! Our child loves the realistic looks of them!
Katie W.
Anderson, IN
My daughter loves this house and all of the interactive rooms. The bathroom has all of the features of a real one without the hassle of having to clean it!
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 5 year old daughter has this set and she can play with it for hours. She also has the furniture for the living room,kitchen and bedroom
Amanda E.
Columbia X Rd, PA
Great addition to any play house. Drawer pulls out on vanity, even has a little blow dryer inside. Keeps like little ladies happy.
Theladyj S.
I hear a lot of good things about this brand but have yet to try it. Soon enough this product will be included in my routine
Shana B.
Martinsburg, WV
My daughters have the loving family house!! I bought it furnished and we have been adding to it!! It is very well made !!
jasmin r.
Wasco, CA
This is soo cute my little sister has them and she plays with them ! Perfect for her doll house!
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did you have a doll house growing up?