Fisher-Price® Little People® Noah's Ark

by Fisher-Price

Noah built himself a floating zoo with lots of animals, two by two! The Fisher-Price® Little People® Noah’s Ark is filled with a boatload of animal fun and imagination. It’s a perfect way to help your child discover and recreate the classic story—or just have fun matching the animals! The deck of the Ark easily removes for play inside. Toddlers can role play the classic story as they pretend to be different animals, or even Noah himself!

Does this float and if so does it drain well?
Can all little people fit into it?
Is this worth the money? At what age did your child lose interest in playing with it?
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Little People® Noah's Ark!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,858 reviews
Love this set! My son received this as a present from Grandma and he absolutely loved it. Still plays with it and he’s almost five. Comes with a bunch of different animals and he loves going through them all and fitting them in the ark.
Nancy N.
SNELLVILLE, GA
As a manager at toysrus/babiesrus we sold out of this item every time it came in stock. Its an amazing toy for children and adults. We had adults buying them for collectibles. On top of being cute, its a great lead in to the story of Noah and the bible. Get one. Last forever!!
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
This fisher price toy is an item I have had through several children. Good quality and durable toys. That are the perfect size for baby and toddler hands. Best part is no small parts! We have several of these Little People toys and the kids have loved them.
Catherine  I.
Okay can i just say i absolutely love that it is Noah's Ark. I love teaching my son the story as we play with it. He loves he can grasp the people and play with them on the boat. We keep it displayed in his room at all times.
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Such a fun and useful toy. You can guarantee your baby or toddler will enjoy playing with this and will be kept busy for some time. The is a great to toy to help tell the story of Noah's Ark, while also teaching children the different animals and the sounds they make. There are a variety if animals and two of each. Both my kids played with this and enjoyed it very much. I reccomend.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I got this for my two year old son because they had a great deal one day at Meijer where I could double up coupons. I wasn't quite sure how much he would like it, but he really enjoys naming all of the different animals and putting them in the ark. It has been a nice little learning toy for him and ended up being incredibly cheap with the deal I received.
ashley F.
Largo, FL
Recently bought this as a Christmas gift for my nephew! Since they live out of state and we're down visiting I gave it to him early. He loved it. He just turned one and it's the perfect toy for him. He can put the animals in his mouth and won't choke and it's also an easy clean up for parents, everything just stores into the ark.
Erica W.
Longview, TX
Fisher-Price® Little People® Noah's Ark uploaded by Erica W.
Both of my kids loved playing with Noah's Ark and the other Little People you sets. They are perfect for young babies just learning to grasp and bigger kids. Even my almost 4 year old will still play with them. Worth the price and they will help to create lots of sweet memories playing with your kid.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchased this product through target about 3 months ago for the Christian Daycare Center I previously worked at. I personally purchased two boxes so that I could use one in two of the different classrooms. The first box was placed in the toddler room for children ages 1-2, and the second box was in the preschool classroom for children ages 3-5. I enjoyed this purchase as I was able to teach the children the story of Noah's Ark and God telling Noah about the storm and him loading each animal 2 by 2 on his Ark. We were then able to act out the story using the little people, the animals, and the Ark! I would definitely purchase this item again! The children loved it, the teachers loved it, and most importantly I as the purchaser love it!
Margaret C.
Atoka, TN
The doors on my ark are green and not brown, but I love it. All of my kids play with and have for years from toddler to young elementary. We are always a fan of Little People.