Toys & GamesDolls, Playsets & Toy FiguresFisher-Price
Fisher-Price Little People Caring for Animals Farm

Fisher-Price® Little People® Caring for Animals Farm

by Fisher-Price

Kids can discover all sorts of fun on the farm with the Little People® Caring for Animals Farm playset from Fisher-Price.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Little People® Caring for Animals Farm!
Louisville, KY
This is a great toy for the kiddos. It comes with many pieces to play with. My nephew loves playing pretend farmer with this toy. It is very affordable and cute. All kids would love this toy!
N Las Vegas, NV
It’s a very cute toy. It was received as a gift and makes animal noises. You can fold it up and it has a caring handle so you can take it to grandparents house with ease. It also comes with a farmer. Cute and a more simple toy.
HERCULES, CA
My son got it for his 3rd birthday. He enjoys farm animals and he loves how he can place each one of them in there home. The enjoys the farm animal noises it makes. I like how this item is easy to grab even my 1year daughter enjoys it. I would recommend for any age
My daughter (1.5 yrs old) is in love with this barn. It’s great because of the animals and farmer that come with it as well as all the sounds and music it plays. She loves ringing the bell and turning the top of the silo. It also folds for more convenient storing/moving.
This farm set is adorable! Comes with a pig, horse, mama and baby cow, chicken and farmer. The little songs and noises it plays are adorable. I do wish that there was more too it interaction wise but other than that our child loves this toy!
Telford, PA
My daughter loves all the little people toys and the farm is a favorite of hers. The animals and individual stalls are cute and the buttons are a great feature too.
Batesville, IN
Absolutely love the farm. Keeps my child entertained for hours. Makes a ton of noises, and it comes with several characters. Helped teach my toddler her animals. Doesn’t drain the batteries quickly either. My 19 month old has been playing with this toy for 6 months, and she’s not slowing down with her interest in it. If you’re on the fence, I definitely encourage you to buy it.
Dallastown, PA
I bought this playset for my 18 month old son. He enjoys playing with it, he likes putting the figures down the door. I do wish previous generation little people would be compatible with the new ones. I would recommend this toy to others its affordably priced and good quality. It can also be used without the batteries which makes it open-ended play as well which is a plus.
St. Thomas
Fisher-Price® Little People® Caring for Animals Farm uploaded by Barbara N.
I recently gave my 3 year old daughter this toy and she is OBSESSED! It has provided many hours of play at a time; from the automated sounds, moveable doors, figurines and places to play. I would highly recommend!
Salmon arm, BC
My son likes this farm. He's two and likes putting the animals in pens and dropping them down the chute. My younger brother had a version of this farm when he was little and I wish that this one did a bit more... had buttons for each animal in the corresponding pen, for example. This only has one button for sounds. Overall a fun toy though.

Looking for your answer?