Fisher-Price® Little People® 1-2-3 Babies Playdate™

by Fisher-Price

Grab a snack and pull up a horse, the cloud’s magical light show is about to begin. With the Little People® 1-2-3 Babies Playdate™ playset from Fisher-Price®, toddlers can act out their own exciting playdates for three adorable babies featuring fun lights,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Little People® 1-2-3 Babies Playdate™!
Sophia N.
San Antonio, TX
Fisher-Price® Little People® 1-2-3 Babies Playdate™ uploaded by Sophia N.
Presented to my daughter last year. We bought it at Walmart. My daughter loves it. She plays it every day. The toy is very engaging and highly interactive. It has many fun colors and sounds.
Katlynd G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
My youngest daughter loves little people toys and she absolutely loves this. It makes noise, it comes with little people, it lights up. Super cute, I do wish the price wasn’t as expensive but it is super cute & it satisfies my little one so I guess that’s really what matters.
Heather L.
Fayetteville, NC
Omg, my daughter loves this toy! She loves Little People and this does not disappoint. It plays fun songs and has the cutest little lights that flash in the cloud! It wipes clean easily too, even crayons!
Jennifer H.
Maple Ridge, BC
My daughter received this for Christmas as a gift. It’s cute and it’s nice that it folds up, but it’s not very entertaining compared to any of the other toys she has, so I’d call it a bit of a dud. Putting toys to bed isn’t very fun in my opinion or my kids.

Looking for your answer?