BY FISHER-PRICE

Fisher-Price Leopard Swaddle Cinch Blanket: Small/medium fits babies 7-14 lbs Large fits babies 14-22 lbs Trendy animal print Made from 100 percent polyester knit fabric Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle; tumble dry on low heat Dimensions: 21.5" x 30.75" Imported Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
I loved this product!!! It was the only way I could get my daughter to sleep was to swaddle her in these. I loved the print and they are so easy to use. With the Velcro it keeps them swaddled and you don't have to worry about them coming out of it after you put them in it.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I swear by swaddle blankets and the ones with velcro are so much easier than doing it the old fashioned way, but they're easier to wiggle out of. the leopard print is sooooooo stinking cute, i love it.
Ashley R.
Swaddle blankets that don't involve trying to keep the blanket folded around the baby were a favorite in my house. Easy to wrap and velcro in place to help baby stay asleep.
Courtney P.
Eastvale, CA
This product really helps the little ones sleep and stay asleep. I think it has something to do with the fact that it makes them feel secure.
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
My daughter used to love to be swaddled up tight. These blankets get them nice a comfortable
keisha b.
Chilliwack , BC
I loved these swaddles! My daughter loved being wrapped up I wish I had them for my son. She would sleep so sound and barely cried being wrapped!