BY FISHER-PRICE

Two different "grow-with-me" ways for baby to play! With lights, sounds and 8 different busy activities, Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker encourages younger babies to Sit & Play…batting, spinning, flipping, pressing, clacking, sliding-and playing peek-a-boo in the mirror, too! And when baby's ready to pull up, stand and walk, this sturdy lion friend bravely steadies baby's first steps. Lights, sounds and music play as baby pushes lion along. Requires 2 AA batteries. Features: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk 8 different hands-on activities Light-up nose, musical piano keys, peek-a-boo mirror, flip page, bat-at rollerball. Color: Yellow. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: 6 Months and Up,6-9 Months,9-12 Months,12-18 Months,18-24 Months,2,3. see more...

Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
My little one just got this from my husbands companies christmas party and my son loves it so much!!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
My other kids lives this zebra walker, but my 9 month old daughter has pretty much completely ignored it since I've bought it, which was months ago. My four year old son plays with it more than she does. Lol
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this and my daughter is now almost to she's had it since she was just a few months old and she absolutely adores it. It has so much for them to do even before they start walking. The lights and sounds really get the baby's attention and keep them entertained in this toy. The little handle and wheels truly help when the baby starts to learn walking and they seem to really enjoy it. I don't think my daughter would have walked as fast had it not been for this wonderful little Walker toy that we got her.
Heather H.
Oconomowoc , WI
We received this as a baby shower gift. For awhile my son wasn't sure what to do with it. But now that he's thirteen months he's loving it! Honestly we take it everywhere with us since it's so portable which is one of my favorite parts. He's close to walking on his own, just hasn't figured out the balance. This really helps! And the sounds aren't too terrible. I'd definitely say it's more of an indoor toy but you can also use it on grass
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
My daughter have had this toy since birth she loved the bright lights and noise. As she got older she learned how to make it make noise and light up without my help. This toy helped her learn to walk. She is 1yr old and she still love this toy. Lol now she sings and dance with it so cute 😃.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this walker I got this for my daughter to help her walk and take her first steps it was affordable and not expensive well to compare this walker it's great and great in built. Yes I would buy again if I had to but I don't need to because I still have this walker
Andrea B.
Pinckney
This is a great tool to start your child walking. Once your child gets the feel, they will be crushing in a week or less. My daughter can walk on her own, but loves it so much that she still uses it. It has sounds to correlate with walking and it's very motivating! A must have for any child.
Candi C.
My daughter absolutely LOVED getting her zebra! It was a great way for her to learn to walk and explore. After she really got moving, she loved to race around with it. It was super durable, and affordable. I got one for my niece too. It's definitely a must.
Courtney A.
Le Roy, IL
My son loves the zebra walker. It is easily adjustable so he can use it as he grows. There are a lot of activities on the front of the walker for other ways to play.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We bought this for our son and it helped him with his confidence for walking. He loves to push it around the room. Worth every penny for him to be happy
Hsu S.
Is this too advance for my 8 month old?
Sarah J.