Fisher-Price Laugh N Learn Puppy and Pals Learning Table, Multicolored uploaded by Brittany M.Fisher-Price Laugh N Learn Puppy and Pals Learning Table, Multicolored uploaded by Natalie K.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Busy, busy. there's SO much to do, with four corners full of learning fun! Each has an entire interactive learning center with lights and a friendly character who invites baby to play, encouraging movement and exploration all around the table. Lots of activities, lots of songs, and even an introduction to Spanish! Learn with Puppy & pals: With four light-up activity corners, baby can stand and cruise to explore all around. The laptop opens and closes for realistic role-play with Puppy and Monkey. Puppy reads aloud at the interactive first words book, Sis and Puppy count together on the phone with detachable receiver, and Monkey. Color: Multicolored. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Natalie K.
My daughter loves this table. It’s grown with her too! Before she could stand, the top comes off and we would set it on the floor. Once she was learning to stand, we added the legs to the table. It helped her balance. She loves the lights and sounds. Keeps her busy.
Melissa T.
My son loves this table! He got it when he was about 4-5months old. He loved all the music & sounds (he mostly loved the removable little "phone"). As he started getting older, and moving around more, we put just two of the legs in the table so that it was propped up just a bit. Now that he's climbing up & standing we have all 4 legs in the table. It's definitely a toy that grows with your baby. Love it!!!
C M.
I really like this except for the fact that my daughter chewed the sticker off the remote control after one use. You would think that would be a no-brainer for little kids.
Beronica R.
waukegan
My son recently got this table and he loves it. So lightweight and very educational. He cant get enough of it. He takes it everywhere and very affordable
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I recently just purchased wait for my almost baby for christmas I really really like it because it's either he can sit on the floor play with it but he's pulling up on everything now I will be using it as a little late able to pull up on it and play with it and I love that it has different levels of learning like stage 12 and 3 in it teaches ever ideas things from colors to opposite a_b_c and I love the fact that it teaches double early word in spanish and it's only 30 dollars at walmart so I would definitely recommend this to parent as a good learning to wait for your little ones.