Toys & GamesEducationalFisher-Price
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Tablet

Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn™ Smart Stages™ Tablet

by Fisher-Price

The Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Tablet gives kids their very own pretend smart tablet with 28 'app' buttons to press and activate fun lights, sounds, phrases and music! This musical learning toy teaches infants and toddlers about letters, first words, animals and more through fun interactive play. And with Smart Stages™ technology, you can switch up the learning content as your baby grows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn™ Smart Stages™ Tablet!
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Got this for my nephew, He loves it. He’s learning a lot, It’s good to be able to bilingual when you’re 3 lol
Tiffany K.
Cordova, TN
My 4 year old niece loved this when she was younger. It really helped her with those ABCs
Courtney M.
Churchville, NY
Great toy for my one year old. He’s learning a lot and engaged with this toy when using it. Definitely a winning toy.
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
It's a cute toy for the price. The child has to press the buttons to get it to flash or make noise. It's a cute toy on its own but don't expect it to deter your little one from your tablet or phone. They can tell it isn't the same thing. Our daughter likes swiping her finger on the real phone or tablet and this product does not allow for that. I would be so happy if they made a heavy durable swipe (rather that push button) of this product.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
My son has had his tablet for a year now and we use it as a special toy that he only gets in the car. For him to enjoy it for this long makes me really satisfied with my purchase since most toys only last a week or so! He repeats all the words it says and loves the music. I think he really enjoys it because it looks like something a grown-up would have! This is a great toy!
Haley G.
Very cute toy. It has settings for different ages so my 16 month old and 3 year old are both entertained by it. They love pushing the buttons and the multicolor lights.
Cherity H.
This is a great toy, very educational. Our daughter hasn't been incredibly interested in it yet, but she also got it a little young. She has started to play with it more recently so I think she'll like it more soon.
Angelica  M.
Kenosha, WI
This a very nice tablet for kids so they can learn numbers and abcs. It doesn’t compare . My kids love this fisher price tablet they were always fighting for it so I got one for each of my kids they have so much fun learning I highly recommend this product.
Ranee K.
Grafton, WV
I bought this for my 4 year old when he was a baby and my 3 year old used it when he was a baby as well. They love this so much that they still play with it today. It's very good for teaching little ones their ABC's. I highly recommend this as it grows with your child.
Mallory M.
Wichita, KS
Our little one loves doing things just like mom and dad. When we use our laptops or iPad he gets his and works on it too. Love that it has different modes so he is learning more than just the basic ABCs.

Looking for your answer?