Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Stride-to-Ride Puppy®

by Fisher-Price

Whether your baby is sitting, walking, or riding, the Laugh & Learn® Stride-to-Ride Puppy® is full of rewarding music, lights, and playtime excitement to keep your little one moving and learning. Sitting babies can sort the colorful blocks and feed them to puppy, unlocking fun surprises and learning content. The wide wheel base and easy-grasp handle offer sturdy support as your baby learns to walk. And as your baby starts to ride here, there, and everywhere, puppy’s nose and collar light up, fun songs play, his soft ears flop around, and his head swivels side-to-side. With more than 50 songs, tunes and phrases introducing your baby to the alphabet, numbers, colors, and more, this walker and ride-on puppy keep playtime rolling as your baby grows!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Stride-to-Ride Puppy®!
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
Fisher-Price always has the best child developmental toys for babies and toddlers. The Stride-to-Ride entertained my kiddos for hours as well as helped them learn to take steps and eventually walking on their own. It’s priced just right for a kid toy I highly recommend it
jenifer M.
Este es un buen producto ya que trae piezas y los niños aprenden mucho mi niños 👶 le encanta jugar con este carrito con ese aprendió a caminar 😍😘👶[product:fisher-price-laugh-&-learn-stride-to-ride-puppy]
Eileen H.
Norwich, CT
You never think that toys like these will last a long time but this pup sure has lasted we have now had in our home 5 years nad it is still played with to this day but all the kids.
Alison B.
Gates, NC
Helped my son learn to walk and even after he could walk he was still very cautious and this helped give him the confidence to let go and walk on his own.
Tatiana T.
Van Nuys, CA
My one year old son loves this puppy! He really enjoys putting the shapes in their designated holes, and walking behind the puppy while holding the handles. The only con is that when he sits on it to ride, he starts to fall from one side, as its a little hard to balance on. Other than that, he loves it!
Jenny W.
Fort Collins, CO
My son loved this toy when he was younger. Its not only a ride on toy but also a push walker too. Press the buttons and it plays music to. A great toy for a toddler
Catherine F.
Perfect when your toddler starts walking to hold on and start getting confidences on their first couple steps
Ember B.
Niles, MI
My daughter loves this thing and would ride around for hours. My only complaint is how short the push is on the back. You either have to be on your knees or hunched over and it ends up hurting my back or whoever is pushing my daughter. But it’s all worth it for her smile and enjoyment. Would recommend and great for toddlers
estefania J.
LOS MOCHIS, SINALOA
Es el favorito de mi nena, todo el día quiere jugar con su perrito, ella ya camina y ahora lo usa como tipo carrito, le ayudo mucho en sus primeros pasos.
Adina M.
Es ist ein lustiges Spielzeug, meine Kinder lieben dieses Spielzeug Super schön 🤩 Ich empfehle dieses Spielzeug Müttern mit kleinen Kindern

Looking for your answer?