Toys & GamesEducational ToysFisher-Price
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy

Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy

by Fisher-Price

Say hello to your baby's first best friend! Puppy is soft, cuddly, and he's ready to make sure learning fun never ends. He responds to your baby's touch with exciting sing-along songs and phrases that introduce more than 100 first words, parts of the body,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy!
Josiani S.
Massachussets
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy uploaded by Josiani S.
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy uploaded by Josiani S.
Interactive toy, helps a lot in the child's basic learning. my baby loves and smiles, talks, dances to the music. Very cute in the form of enterics with the toy. congratulations to Fischer-prive for ways of playing so interactive. I am a consumer of the brand and I highly recommend it.[product:fisher-price-laugh-&-learn-smart-stages-puppy]
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy uploaded by Reina G.
My daughter has the female puppy version of this toy and we love it! It’s entertaining for her and educational. It lights up and sings!
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy uploaded by Maria V.
A mi bebe le encanta este juguete es su favorito es muy divertido y enseña cosas es excelente para los bebés
yadira M.
A mi ninos que cuido les gusta jugar con este tipo de juguetes suena música les enseña colores y números y esta bueno para un rato de diversión les enseña a compartir y lo mejor de todo es que juegan I aprenden a la misma ves esta fabuloso y es económico los ninos si lo disfrutan
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Puppy uploaded by Maika R.
This is the cutest learning puppy. It has 3 levels of learning, lights up and plays songs to keep baby engaged. It's soft and east to hold and carry around. You can program a few things of your own into it and adjust the learning stages as your baby grows. The buttons are easy for little hands to push and the price is very affordable.
Becky S.
Coral Springs, FL
This is a toy all my nieces have loved. They are learning while they play with it. The only down side is that sometimes it will randomly make noises- even when in a closet on its own- which can be a bit frightening when you’re home alone! [product:laugh-&-learn-smart-stages-puppy]
Emily E.
I like this toy dog. It's definitely really cute. The best part is that it has different stages for different ages or level of understanding your child is at.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
This puppy is so cute and has been around for years. I think my two oldest kids both had one of these and they loved the lights and sounds.
Ashley S.
Los Fresnos, TX
We love this toy! It’s so interactive and has kept my oldest and youngest daughter interested for a long time! They sing along to the nursery rhymes and love the light up features! Recommend for every parent!
Brittany N.
My daughter had the pink one. And she loved it. None stop dancing with it too. Definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?