BY GENERIC

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy and Friends Learning Table with Love to Play Sis: 2 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn toys in one: kids' learning table and Love to Play Sis Over 100 sing-along songs, tunes and phrases in all Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn learning table with Love to Play Sis introduces letters and numbers, shapes and colors, first words, Spanish and more Assembly required Kids' learning table requires 6 AA batteries (included) see more...

Kris L.
DuBois, PA
I used both of these products with all 3 of my kids, the table keeps them entertained for hours, loved the lights and music. as for the puppy I think I had every version since there was a gap between my kids but always used the table!
Tawny A.
My daughter loves her lil puppy. She'll sit in her play pen and interact with the puppy.. I love fisher-price products.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
These toys are awesome for kids to learn! They not only sing songs but they count and do colors.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
My daughter loved the puppy. It helped her learn also. Fisher price does make great products.
christyne b.
These toys are awesome for young kids. They sing, count and say all the colors. They the perfect learning toys.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
We got the puppy as a gift for my daughter. It's a good toy...if she would play with it! She just turned one, so maybe she needs to be a little older. We'll hold onto it, and see.
Crystal D.
I have the learning table and the puppy and my daughter and son love to play with them. They learn fast its fun