BY FISHER-PRICE #5 in Baby Toys

Play Games, Sing Songs, Enjoy Lots Of Learning Fun With This Huggable Friend Adorable Puppy Responds To Baby s Touch With Music, Sweet Sayings, And 10 Sing-Along Songs! Introduces baby to the alphabet, numbers, counting, parts of the body, colors and more. And his heart lights up and twinkles to the music! Helps baby learn through everyday experiences! Invites baby to learn through singing & playing. Cuddly pal invites baby to express love & friendship, enhancing a sense of security. Introduces baby to the alphabet, colors & counting. Helps baby understand the connections betw. see more...

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
  • "It didn't really interest him at first but once he got old enough to point to his body parts it helped a lot, and both toys still work, and now my youngest loves pointing to the body parts." in 26 reviews
  • "The first one was stolen for a yard sale by a family member (ugh family), I purchased another one because my son loved this dog so much." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loves the girl version of this only thing is I hate letting her play with it because it seems to collect lint like crazy and she likes to chew this and I don't like her putting it in her mouth with the lint." in 12 reviews
  • "My son still loves this dog the songs are cool and they are a nice length not short like some other toys." in 12 reviews
  • "This is perfect for little kids that are just learning, got it for my nieces first birthday and she hardly ever let it out of her sight." in 8 reviews
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
I have the pink version of this dog. This is probably, one of the best gifts I have gotten for my 2yr old.
She carries it everywhere. Today we had a teacher meeting with my older child and she sat mesmorized by it the whole time.
I love that it has a volume control and an off switch for night time.
Its sort of easy to clean, sort of as long as its done right away. :)
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have three children. A 13 year old girl, 1 year old boy, and 4 month old girl. So far I have purchased this near for my two oldest from Walmart and I will be purchasing it for my baby. Classic toy that has been around for years. There is so much to learn from this toy and I love the fact that it has different levels for different stages of development.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got this for our 9 month old at Babies R Us, we just wanted to show it to him but once we took it away he started crying so we had to get it for him and I don't regret it at all. Not expensive but it is worth it. I know once he get a little bigger he's gonna love it even more, and most importantly learn more.
Marlene G.
Azusa, CA
My daughter got this toy as a gift for her first birthday, and she loves it and always wants to take it everywhere with her. She enjoys this toy so much. She’s still too little to understand, but I love seeing her happy and dancing along with the music plays.
Aly S.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves his!!! I am so happy they come up with this, he was 1 when he got this, and in a few weeks he already knows all the parts! Works for him! Definitely isnt that pricey, also worth your money!
Ashley L.
We got this for my one year old for Christmas, but naturally we’ve let him play with it early. We bought it from Walmart, but it can be found just about anywhere. My little guy loves it! He gets so excited every time we give it to him. I would recommend this to other parents looking for something interactive for their littles.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Wooow !!! 5 stars for this toy !!!
My daughter got it as a gift and she had sooo much fun, learned new songs, how to count, abc's , body parts.. just amazing !!!!
She learned a lot and I highly recommend for parents . Good price and super worth it !! Not a wonder its a #5 in kids toys
Monique O.
Reno, NV
I buy this for god daughter and she loves it. I was really affordable I pay 25 dollars for it and my god daughter love it’s she takes it every where with her. And I met my expectations and I would back it again for another kid in the a heartbeat and my god daughter is 2 years old.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My child loved his dog a lot. He loved it as just a stuffed animal and then we used it to learn body parts later on. If I hadn't have given it away he would say I'll pack it around at age 4 I'm sure as his love of stuffed animals and singing toys did not fade over time.
Megan W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Grandma bought this for my son when before he was barely one. Sat on the self until recently because he was too young for it. He loves pushing the buttons, the songs it sings and is learning body parts thanks to the toy and help from mom!
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
My daughter is 7 months old, what age is best for babies?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Didn't plan on having a baby again, but I have my son's four month old daughter who will be living with us. Question is, is this a good toy for a four month old?
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What age would a baby like this?
Yvonne S.
Port hardy, BC
I've wanted one but for the price is it worth it. I don't want another spendy toy ending up on the floor
Stacy A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So does this toy play randomly for anyone else? I swear it goes off all the time when no one is near it, i had to move it out of my son's room because it would wake him up