BY FISHER-PRICE #26 in Digital Cameras

Baby is sure to smile, laugh and sing with this friendly light-up camera. Four sing-along songs help baby learn about counting, colors, feelings and more. There s a ball to bat and roll, beads to spin, toggle to press, and plenty of fun in the picture! Volume control makes it great for quiet play, too. Requires 2 AA batteries. ; see more...

Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
Bought this first for my little girl and then when my son came along he now plays with it. I love unisex toys and what baby doesn't love something that have lights and music.
Casey J.
Gypsum, KS
My daughter who is 5 now recieved this as a gift from her grandma about 2 yes ago. She loved playing and pretending with this camera. She just found it again for the first time in months since she's outgrown it, but played with it the whole day. It's still a big hit for her and pretending. I see a photographer in her best future.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
My son loves this camera. It's super cute. It has a couple saying and sings a few songs. I take it everywhere with me to keep him entertained. He has had it for about 6 months and doesn't get tired of it. He loves that he can spin the smiley face on the front. Great toy for infants and toddlers.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My sister bought this for my six month old daughter as a Christmas present this year. I am a photographer and she thought it would be fun for her to be like mommy. Of course at this point she's too young to realize that, but she does love the flashing light, the songs and being able to move the parts on the camera. Perhaps it will be a little less exciting when she gets older, but for now it is perfect!
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my 7 month old daughters FAVORITE toys, and i can definitely say that this toy without a doubt is one of the MAIN reasons shes starting to get into the crawling formation, because when the toy moves she moves haha. definitely a great toy! Even my two year old nephew loves it.
Christina V.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This toy is really cute. Lightweight and takes a beating when my daughter throws it out of the crib onto our hardwood floor a few times a day. She really loves interacting with it - smiles and holds it up to her ear like it's a phone. Highly recommend!
Jennifer O.
We live in a technology age and with that our children see our actions and want to mimic them. My little ones loved taking "pictures" of us and would tell us to smile and say, "chuck e cheese!" Very cute toy that lets them be like Mommy!
Emily I.
We received this as a gift, and I was excited for my children to have a camera of sorts to play with. They played with it almost endlessly, spinning the wheel, taking pictures, everything you can think of. It was a great toy for them. It drove me insane. It makes a lot of noise, and it seemed like senseless noise to me.
Melissa S.
Lynn, IN
My son has this camera toy and he loves it!! Sings cute little songs and makes a photo snapping noise when they take a picture, lots gadgets on this toy to play with and it is so cute to watch my son pretend to take pictures!!
Brandi B.
Richmond, VA
My son got this when he was younger and just enjoyed that it made noise. Now that he is a bit older and knows what a camera is, he loves getting everyone to say cheese to take their picture. It's one of his favorite toys. Its small, light-weight, easy to take with us. It has an off switch which is wonderful too!