BY FISHER-PRICE #31 in Digital Cameras

Baby is sure to smile, laugh and sing with this friendly light-up camera. Four sing-along songs help baby learn about counting, colors, feelings and more. There s a ball to bat and roll, beads to spin, toggle to press, and plenty of fun in the picture! Volume control makes it great for quiet play, too. Requires 2 AA batteries. ; see more...

Alicia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I give this cute little camera a 4 star because its fun and all but i don't think it makes the noise like you actually taking a picture it just plays songs witch is cute but it would be more cute if it seemed like a real camera
Casey J.
Salina, KS
My daughter who is 5 now recieved this as a gift from her grandma about 2 yes ago. She loved playing and pretending with this camera. She just found it again for the first time in months since she's outgrown it, but played with it the whole day. It's still a big hit for her and pretending. I see a photographer in her best future.
mo f.
Lauderhill , FL
My son loves this camera. It's super cute. It has a couple saying and sings a few songs. I take it everywhere with me to keep him entertained. He has had it for about 6 months and doesn't get tired of it. He loves that he can spin the smiley face on the front. Great toy for infants and toddlers.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My sister bought this for my six month old daughter as a Christmas present this year. I am a photographer and she thought it would be fun for her to be like mommy. Of course at this point she's too young to realize that, but she does love the flashing light, the songs and being able to move the parts on the camera. Perhaps it will be a little less exciting when she gets older, but for now it is perfect!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This camera is the cutest thing ever! We've had it since my son was born he is now 1 1/2 and still loves it. There were a few months where we had to bring it everywhere! I have every song memorized and know the next song before it even starts lol that's how much he has played with it. I highly recommend getting this for your lil one
Annette P.
This is a fun toy for a baby. If your baby understands the concept of having their picture taken, they will like this toy. My niece stops what she's doing and smiles when I pull it out and say "Cheese!", which is really cute. She likes to play with all of the buttons on it and seems to have a good time.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my 7 month old daughters FAVORITE toys, and i can definitely say that this toy without a doubt is one of the MAIN reasons shes starting to get into the crawling formation, because when the toy moves she moves haha. definitely a great toy! Even my two year old nephew loves it.
Christina V.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This toy is really cute. Lightweight and takes a beating when my daughter throws it out of the crib onto our hardwood floor a few times a day. She really loves interacting with it - smiles and holds it up to her ear like it's a phone. Highly recommend!
Jennifer O.
We live in a technology age and with that our children see our actions and want to mimic them. My little ones loved taking "pictures" of us and would tell us to smile and say, "chuck e cheese!" Very cute toy that lets them be like Mommy!
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
Bought this first for my little girl and then when my son came along he now plays with it. I love unisex toys and what baby doesn't love something that have lights and music.