BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Caylah C.
Armstrong, MO
My son and hadicapped brother each got one for Christmas and my sons didn't work properly but they both loved the one that did work!
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
My son could play with this thing for hours. It's cute for the first 30 minutes but after that I'm about to go insane. My wonderful M-I-L thinks it's funny to give my son loud battery operated toys. This one was so loud she accidentally bought us two. haha But really - He loves it, it keeps him from getting cranky, and it helps him learn.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Only being able to use it while it is sitting on a flat surface did not work for my active boys. We heard it says Oops way more than we heard it sing.
Ashlee F.
New Cumberland, PA
Cute toy but doesn't hold my sons attention very long. He loves watching the dog patty cake though :)
Whitney R.
Benson, NC
My son received this as a gift last christmas. I have not been impressed. The mechanical sounds of the puppy moving are so loud that you can barely hear what the dog is saying unless it's on the loud setting. Also, anytime the dog falls over it stops singing or talking and says "uh oh." I mean what toddler isn't going to knock a talking puppy over? Please don't waste your money on this toy
Jennifer B.
Chelmsford, MA
My son received this for Christmas when he was 4 months old. He loved it then and still loves it now at 10 months. When he first got it he would sit in his Boppy and laugh now he gets up and dances along with it! I am not huge on noisy baby toys but this one really doesn't bother me.
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
Mega Parent Expert
My son received this at 9 months and is 16 months now. He loves playing with it and dancing along. I think it's great for him to learn to clap and I sing along with it and do motions so he sees what certain words mean. My son even hugs the puppy. Fun stuff. =)
Holly B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
We just received this for my daughters first birthday. I loved the baby version so thought this one would be great too. My daughter seems to like it - she will dance along with him and clap her hands. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the mechanical parts that make him move are so loud it is almost hard to hear what the dog is singing.
Alesha W.
New Market, TN
I WISH IT MOVED MORE ... SANG MORE AND DID IT KINDA ON ITS OWN IT STOPS .. ANDYOU HAVE TO KEEP PUSHING THE BUTTONS ..
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
My daughter got this as a birthday gift from my grandpa and she just loved it. she loved how he would move and clap
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?