BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
My son loves this. he like the fact that it makes dancing movement and claps.. actually helped with teaching him to clap...only thing the phrases or songs are short but either way a baby loves it
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
My baby has the girl's version of the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy. It is more pink and purple and she just loves it. She laughs every time we turn it on. It is priceless.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
This is a great learning toy for toddlers, but if they aren't ready for it it could be scary for them. My son cried when he first got his, but after a few months my mom brought it back out for him to play with and it didn't scare him then.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
My son could play with this thing for hours. It's cute for the first 30 minutes but after that I'm about to go insane. My wonderful M-I-L thinks it's funny to give my son loud battery operated toys. This one was so loud she accidentally bought us two. haha But really - He loves it, it keeps him from getting cranky, and it helps him learn.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
My daughter got this as a birthday gift from my grandpa and she just loved it. she loved how he would move and clap
She B.
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
My son loves hugging his little puppy. I just wish that the voice/music is a little bit clear. If i didn't know what the puppy is saying i don't think i can guess what his saying. My son still like to play with it and i just sing the song with the puppy so my son can understand it :)
Oris J.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
My daughters love this puppy. I bought this for my daughter when she was three and now that we have a one year old they fight over who is going to play with it first. They love the interaction and music.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
Only being able to use it while it is sitting on a flat surface did not work for my active boys. We heard it says Oops way more than we heard it sing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbia, SC
We got this for our son for Christmas and he loves dancing and interacting with it along with our 3 yr old daughter
BRITTANEY A.
BRITTANEY A.
Saint paul, MN
I love this toy and so does my LOL she plays with it all the time and dances along. It's a must have. She likestrel to press different parts and get a response or a song, it's great
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?