BY FISHER-PRICE

Ages 9-36 months Who’s ready to wiggle and dance?  The Dance & Play Puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motions, lively songs, irresistible wiggles and plenty of interactive learning fun! Two modes of play help baby learn through songs, phrases, movement and games. Puppy guides baby through motions to foster language development and how to follow directions. And there are plenty of surprises to delight baby—like ears that move up and down! Interactive learning •    Two modes of play help baby learn through motion & music, or just wiggle, sing & have fun! Easy-to-follow motions •    Puppy guides baby through motions, fostering language development & understanding how to follow directions Blows kisses & says I love you! •    Playing with a cheerful friend is a great way to introduce social skills see more...

• Do you think this toy really teaches children ? 3 Answers
Nely R.
Canyon country, Ca
Cute puppy for the little one it teaches numbers, letter and some song. It does use a lot of batteries and it could be on the robotic side lol.
Cooky W.
Brooks, KY
My daugher loved this for a few months. after a w hile she got board and it has sit in her toy box.when the batteries start to die it is creepy.
Carina S.
I purchased this as a gift for a family friend's son for his 1st birthday. He absolutely loved it. He would clap and dance along with the dog!
Miranda W.
Neither of my girls really enjoyed this toy. My oldest played with it for maybe a week and them never touched it again.
Alesha W.
New Market, TN
I WISH IT MOVED MORE ... SANG MORE AND DID IT KINDA ON ITS OWN IT STOPS .. ANDYOU HAVE TO KEEP PUSHING THE BUTTONS ..
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
My daughter got this as a birthday gift from my grandpa and she just loved it. she loved how he would move and clap
Caylah C.
Armstrong, MO
My son and hadicapped brother each got one for Christmas and my sons didn't work properly but they both loved the one that did work!
Ashley G.
Simi Valley, CA
The machine is a little loud that makes the dancing motions but overall great toy my son starts to wiggle with him haha
yazmin  p.
My daughter got the girl puppy her last Christmas she loved it. She began dancing with this puppy.
Nicole S.
Columbia, SC
We got this for our son for Christmas and he loves dancing and interacting with it along with our 3 yr old daughter
Desiree U.
Do you think this toy really teaches children ?